Browse and apply for latest Remote Jobs and work remotely as a Sales Development Representative for Manager, Senior, Mid-Senior and Junior roles full-time, part-time,contract or freelance. Work from home or any place around the world.
Remote Sales Development Representative Jobs
Create Job Alert
Get exclusive remote jobs as soon as they are posted. Right in your inbox.
Frequently Asked Questions
Learn more about Sales. We have answers to your questions.
How much remote sales jobs pay?
Sales Representatives made a median salary of $59,930 in 2019. The best-paid 25 percent made $85,730 that year, while the lowest-paid 25 percent made $42,070.
What are the high paying remote sales jobs?
- Sales development representative (SDR)
- Inside sales representative
- Outside sales representative
- Sales manager
- Sales operations manager
- Sales engineer
- Account executive (AE)
- Account manager
- Customer success manager (CSM)
- Senior Sales Analyst
- Account Executive
- Inside Sales Specialist
- Senior Solutions Consultant
- Account Executive
- Sales Manager
- Business Development Manager
- Outside Sales Representative.
- Lead development and Generation Specialist
- Sales Support Representative
- Sales Development Reps
What are the responsibilities of a remote sales consultant?
The major duties and responsibilities of a remote sales consultant include
- Generating leads.
- Promoting company programs
- Giving sales presentations to prospective clients.
- Preparing monthly sales reports.
- Coordinating sales with marketing programs
- Determine pricing schedules for quotes, and negotiations.
- Maintain client records.
- Prepare sales contracts
- Determine if a prospect is qualified for your services.
- Promote products and services.
- Answering questions of clients regarding product
What are the top companies hiring for a remote sales job?
Top remote companies hiring for remote sales jobs include:
How to become a successful remote sales person?
To succeed at a remote sales job, you need to use the right techniques and motivate yourself always.Tips to become a successful remote sales person include:
- Giving priority to your customers and understanding what customers need.
- Build relationships for the future.
- Do plenty of research
- Build positive brand recognition
- Keep record of everything at one place
- Avoid distractions and block Off time for tasks
- Nurturing your customers to establish trust and increase revenue over time
- Being empathetic to the customers situation
- Be disciplined and focused
- Create a professional at-home work setup
- Leverage video and messaging apps
- Finding specific things that buyers value.
What are the skills required for a remote sales job?
The basic skills required to perform a remtoe sales job well includes:
- Communication Skills
- Active Listening Skills
- Persuasive Skills
- Collaboration Skills
- Self-Motivating Skills
- Problem Solving Skills
- Negotiation Skills.