Remote Software Engineer
- BS. or M.S. in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, or related field.
- 5+ years of software engineering experience. o Highly proficient in an Object-oriented language like C#, Java, TypeScript etc.
- Prior experience in Node.js platform is an added advantage.
- Must be open and willing to learn and work with Node.js/TypeScript
- Proficient in writing SQL queries - Knowledge and previous experience in writing optimized SQL queries is an added advantage. o Proficiency with at least one of the web backend technologies like Spring, ASP.net core, Express, Fastify etc.
- Experience with performance and CDN caching strategies preferably in a cloud environment.
- Expertise in RESTFul API design and demonstrated abilities in building API microservices is a must.
- Experience in a system like GraphQL is an added advantage.
- Experience with server driven UI architectures and patterns.
- Strong product sense to balance technical limitations and product requirements to develop quality experience for users.
- Knowledge of Git and CI/CD pipelines is required.
- Experience in converting and running applications in a containerized environment is an added advantage.
- We offer competitive compensation
- Health, Dental and Vision insurance
- Ability to participate in learning and growth management system.