Browse and apply for latest Remote Junior Jobs and work remotely. Work from home or any place around the world.
Remote Junior Jobs
Junior Designer - up to £25k per annum - Remote Working
My client, a Global Supplier of Soft Toys has an urgent requirement for a Junior Designer which will involve the following:
- 5+ years' experience
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite programs, esp Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign
- Good organisational skills and able to work with task planning systems eg Monday.com
- Good knowledge of Microsoft 365 programs.
- Keen interest in photography a bonus.
- Good interpersonal skills working with other members of the design team to facilitate workloads and hit deadlines.
- Work will include product packaging design, catalogue design, email marketing and social media design, photography editing.
Java Developer - Berlin/Remote - €60,000-€95,000
My clients are looking for top Java talent from Juniors to Leads, with many exciting projects, opportunities, and packages.
This is an opportunity to be part of some of the best businesses in Germany, work with a range of start-ups or more large established enterprises. We have it all!
I am currently working with a range of interesting businesses within:
Fin-Tech, E-commerce, Medical, IT, Gaming, consulting and many more!
- Multi-year experience in Java or Kotlin and Spring-Boot
- Ability to design, implement and advocate architectural solutions together with a team.
- Understanding of DevOps principles and experience with modern tools and processes.
- Experience with common cloud technologies.
- Interest in learning new technologies and ability to learn and adapt.
- Great communication skills and ability to present your ideas to technical and non-technical decision makers.
- Fluent in English, business level German is a BONUS!
- Salary packages in the range of €60,000 - €95,000
- A range of tasks and person development opportunities.
- Modern up to date Tech stacks.
- Flexible working options. - Fully remote options.
- Ability to allow you to think freely and creatively alongside having your opinion heard.
- Flat hierarchies, working in an agile environment.
- Access to free education workshops/Conferences/Certificates.
- Free Device and Phone for private use.
- Fresh and health company lunches in our office 3 times a week.
- Company events and tours.
- German Courses
If this sounds like you and you are ready for a new challenge, apply today!
Looking forward to meeting the best talent in Germany!
MetLife's customers and their employees have increasing expectations of, and desires for, their employer to support their lives holistically, which includes families and pets. Launching Pet Insurance in the Group channel and quickly growing the business positions MetLife to address this rapidly increasing need. Driven by passion and purpose, we are looking for you to work on the Pet Insurance product team as a Principal Software Engineer, to help deliver that vision.
As a Principal Software Engineer for our mobile team, you will be an experienced mobile developer on a fast-paced, Product-focused team building and deploying systems that are customer-first, leveraging modern, cloud technologies, cutting edge design and integrations across the entire software stack. You will have an opportunity to impact every part of the system, foster and cultivate your curiosity and iterate over solutions to be the very best you can be to deliver for our customers.
- Analyzing, designing and driving mobile solutions for the Pet Insurance product.
- Ensuring secure, high code quality across the entire team
- Promoting and driving best practice test and CI/CD processes
- Interfacing with key stakeholders and business leaders
- Working with cross-functional teams for delivery
- Mentoring Mid/Junior Software Engineers
Essential Business Experience and Technical Skills:
- Bachelor's in Computer Science, or related field, or relevant experience
- 10+ years in software engineering with preference for C# experience
- 7+ years of developing & managing cross-platform mobile projects
- Awareness of Xamarin forms, and Xamarin native development (Xamarin iOS/Xamarin Droid)
- Ability to build, deliver and operate complex mobile applications
- Excellent leadership and communication skills
- 3+ years of Xamarin development experience
- Proficiency with Xamarin Forms and Xamarin Native development (Xamarin iOS/Xamarin Droid)
- Experience with creating and managing unit test cases for Xamarin
- Leveraging DevOps practices for CI/CD, release management, and automation using Azure DevOps
- Testing and deploying mobile applications via App Center
- Working with automated UI testing frameworks
- Working with Git-based repositories such as GitHub, Bitbucket or Azure Repos
- Experience with mocking frameworks (eg Moq)
- Hands on experience with publishing mobile applications to the Apple App Store and Google Play Store
Number of Openings
The wage range for this position specific to Colorado is $125,800-$188,800. You may be also eligible for the MetLife Annual Variable Incentive Plan ("AVIP"). Your eligibility for an AVIP award are governed by the terms of the applicable plan or program documents. MetLife offers a comprehensive benefits program that includes Medical, Dental, Life, Vision plus Retirement benefits and Paid Time Off.
At MetLife, we?re leading global transformation in an industry we?ve long defined. United in purpose, diverse in perspective, we?re dedicated to making a difference in the lives of our customers.
MetLife, through its subsidiaries and affiliates, is one of the world's leading financial services companies, providing insurance, annuities, employee benefits and asset management to help its individual and institutional customers navigate their changing world. Founded in 1868, MetLife has operations in more than 40 countries and holds leading market positions in the United States, Japan, Latin America, Asia, Europe and the Middle East.
We are one of the largest institutional investors in the U.S. with $642.4billion of total assets under management as of March 31, 2021. We are ranked #46on the Fortune 500 list for 2021. In 2020,we were named to the Dow Jones Sustainability Index (DJSI) for the fifth year in a row. DJSI is a global index to track the leading sustainability-driven companies. We are proud to have been named to Fortune magazine's 2021 list of the "World's Most Admired Companies."
MetLife is committed to building a purpose-driven and inclusive culture that energizes our people. Our employees work every day to help build a more confident future for people around the world.
We want to make it simple for all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities with MetLife. For further information about how to request a reasonable accommodation, please click on the Disability Accommodations link below.
MetLife is a proud Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer dedicated to attracting, retaining, and developing a diverse and inclusive workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at MetLife without regards to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, national origin, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, genetic information, citizenship status, uniformed service member or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
MetLife maintains a drug-free workplace.
Requisition #: 119836
Nearest Major Market: Raleigh
RentPath (a division of Redfin) is a disruptor with top technology, focused on simplifying the rental experience and creating digital marketing solutions for the rental industry. We help upgrade customer reviews, manage community reputations through social channels, and provide expert email marketing solutions with a product suite that is unseen in our industry and so much more. With over 15 million monthly unique views, we're taking the industry by storm.
We are looking for React Engineers (Open to Remote)who are passionate about creating intuitive solutions that make sense and "feel" right to the end-user. We need Engineers who want to develop creative, efficient solutions that imbue millions of users with delight and a natural understanding of their rental choices through our network of websites and applications. This role will report to a Director of Engineering and will be responsible for the mentorship of more junior engineers.
In primary service to RentPath's consumer product teams, the React Team is responsible for ensuring that the architecture of all RentPath's software application frameworks are maintainable, extensible, modifiable, and reusable. This front-end engineering team brings a level of experience building software, launching products, and a solid base of computer science acumen.
The team is open to Remote. Our Engineers are spread across the US, so no matter where you work - we can connect with you and get the job done.
A Day in the Life
The React Engineer will be expected to consistently deliver outcomes in the following:
- Product team effectively achieves product feature goals, as a direct result of the solutions produced by the engineering team
- RentPath has bug-free and performant website(s) that are rapid, user-friendly and produce high-quality leads for our customers
- The Director of Engineering is kept consistently abreast of challenges and bottlenecks that they are experiencing and/or anticipating, and the right matters are escalated.
- Has a reputation for being helpful, knowledgeable and productive; able to rapidly execute product vision, and for shipping versions of products that solve problems
- Rentpath maintains a competitive advantage through the adoption and use of modern technology
- Features are rolled out across a portfolio of products at once
- Employees are continuing to grow through mentoring
What do we need from you?
Solid web development experience building and launching products using modern SPA front-end techniques
- Experience working alongside a multi-engineer team, has experience architecting and implementing consumer-facing software
- Thorough understanding of web programming: expertise in HTML5/CSS/JS
- Thorough understanding of React
- Understanding of responsive design and cross-browser compatibility
- Experienced with version control system (Git, preferably)
Still interested? Upload your resume and a Recruiter will check it out as soon as possible.
A Few of our Perks and Benefits
- Immediate 401k match
- Generous PTO and Paid Holidays
- Paid volunteering days
- Medical, dental, vision plans
- Paid maternity and parental leave
- Flexible spending accounts
- Employee discounts
- Covered parking or Marta stipend (for Atlanta HQ - based employees)
- On-site gym (for Atlanta HQ - based employees)
Still interested? Upload your resume and a Recruiter will check it out as soon as possible.
Why Choose RentPath?
We're a place where you can make an important difference, from day one. You'll work with smart, diverse, and unpretentious people, as we help renters find and enjoy their ideal home. The challenge of leading our digital transformation has attracted talent from leading companies like Google, Microsoft, and Expedia. Will you be next?
- Ability to engage with a customer
- Sense of urgency
- Can be junior-mid level - but in production, not just academic
Like to have:
This position will be responsible for streamlining ongoing activities and assuming the lead role in the assessment, planning, coordination, and implementation of defined projects that support service, productivity, and improvements. Represent unit (dept) in cross functional, high visibility projects involving business partners outside of the department. Responsible for streamlining ongoing activities.
The ideal candidate would have experience with mortgage collateral custodial relationships, including GNMA loans, and the ability to interpret and administer contracts.
- Develop and produce high complexity departmental reports and spreadsheets to include but not limited to project or product strategy analysis, historical reporting, work flow analysis, and financial analysis.
- Identify trends, ermerging issues and engage relevant stakeholders to develop project plans, organize virtual and physical events, synthesize multiple points of view and communicate findings utilizing such tools as white papers, reports and other relevant formats.
- Perform complex analysis and judgment based work over multiple disciplines to support business decisions
- Lead the creation and maintenance of various reporting dashboards. Go beyond basic reporting and delivery with the ability to analyze large amounts of data and information to provide meaningful insights and professionally communicate those insights to management and business partners.
- Lead continuous improvement of existing processes, develop new processes or enhance existing processes where required including maintenance plans, procedural documentation and custom tools for automation. Identify resources that can be utilized to support business operations or improve existing business processes. Present findings and make recommendations to management.
- Lead in the planning and implementation of new projects, programs, and plans to achieve short and long term business objectives; coordinate of the design and execution of various projects for the promotion and maintenance of the business.
- Take a lead role in supporting departmental audits including user recerts, compliance testing.
- Manage the planning, testing, and implementation of new projects, systems, products and regulatory changes impacting the unit (dept).
- Act as lead for departmental system support, coordinating with business partners, vendors and technology to address issues for the unit (dept).
- Adhere to applicable compliance/operational risk controls in accordance with Company or regulatory standards and policies.
- Promote an environment that supports diversity and reflects the M&T Bank brand.
- Maintain M&T internal control standards, including timely implementation of internal and external audit points together with any issues raised by external regulators as applicable.
- Complete other related duties as assigned.
Supervisory/ Managerial Responsibilities:
Acts as an advisor and coach to mentor junior team members
May provide direction and leadership to more junior staff
Education and Experience Required:
Bachelor's degree and a minimum of 4 years related business line experience,
OR in lieu of,
A combined minimum of 8 years higher education and/or work experience
Getzville, New York, United States of America
Senior Software Developer - F#, C#, .NET Core
- Full-Time Remote Work
- £50,000 > £70,000 + bonus, pension, training budget etc
We have a fantastic opportunity for a talented Senior Developer to join a company on a mission to provide clean water to every corner of the world!
Through modern technology, R&D and an awesome team of software engineers, they are building platforms that deliver the services and products to enable water detection, management, reporting and distribution.
We are seeking a Senior Software Developer to build those platforms. As well as building first class software products, the Senior Developer plays a key role in mentoring and coaching more junior members of the team; ensuring quality and efficiency of code, documentation and design; and keeping the company products and process on the pulse of modern thinking.
- F# - commercial knowledge or interest/significant self study.
- C#, .NET Core
- RESTful Web API
The company have a friendly, inclusive and creative working culture with a great team of people sharing ideas, collaborating and driving progression. They all work remotely and mastered the art of virtual team management and performance.
Please send your CV to (see below)
- Integrating API & CMS
- HTML & CSS
- 100% Frontend Development
- 100% Hands On
- Competitive Salary: Flex: 80k-100k +
You will receive the following benefits:
- 100% Remote
- Premium health, vision, dental benefits
- Healthy lifestyle reimbursement
- 401k with 4% match
- Employer-paid life insurance +AD&D
- Generous Vacation & sick time off
- Paid maternity/paternity leave
- Volunteer time off
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
We are on the hunt for an experienced software engineer to join our growing team of backend developers.
As a Senior Backend Software Engineer, you will help build the data collection, storage, retrieval, and analysis components of a platform designed to enable advanced memory forensics. You will work on problems such as how to collect data at scale and how to efficiently make that data available to reviewers and automated analyses.
In this position, you will:
· Gain satisfaction from writing code to solve difficult problems with a team of curious and dedicated engineers.
· Experiment with a wide range of technologies and incorporate research into engineering practical solutions.
· Have a complete view of the platform by working on all its components.
· Help tailor processes to meet the reality of development, rather than rigidly adhering to a manifesto.
· Have flexible work hours and a remote-friendly environment.
As a Senior Backend Software Engineer, your responsibilities include:
· Taking code changes from design through implementation, testing, and ultimately production, either individually, as a team member, or as a team leader
· Reviewing code change requests to ensure they meet quality and convention requirements
· Researching and prototyping new features
· Contributing to evidence-based decision making on priorities and technologies
· Mentoring junior engineers
As a Senior Backend Software Engineer, your required skills include:
· Being a resourceful self-starter who can work both with a team and independently, when required
· Having extensive experience in the foundations of software engineering, including especially:
o The role of process in managing development
o The management of dependencies
o The dynamic balance between speed of development and long-term maintainability
· Having extensive experience building and maintaining the service and data processing components of complex distributed systems, including:
o Deployment architectures and strategies
o Web-based APIs for services such as REST and GraphQL
o Data store technologies such as SQL databases and large-scale document stores
· Demonstrating strong written and verbal communication skills, with an emphasis on clearly expressing technical ideas
Successful candidates for this role may demonstrate some of the following experience or skills:
· Advanced software development in Go
· Using Docker and related technologies in development and deployment
· Directing a software engineering team, either through named leadership responsibilities or as a subject matter expert
· Designing and implementing large-scale data processing pipelines, addressing issues of data lifetime, availability, federation, and replication
· Designing and implementing scalable service architectures
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $160,000.00 - $180,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
- Signing bonus
100% Remote opportunity
- Go: 2 years (Preferred)
- Java: 3 years (Preferred)
- Software Development: 7 years (Preferred)
- Leading a Development Project: 2 years (Preferred)
Work Location: Multiple Locations
PHP Developer, WordPress, Woocommerce, Remote
This is a great opportunity for a junior-to-mid-level PHP Developer to join a thriving and growing training company, on a predominantly remote basis.
Joining a growing team with a great work environment, the PHP Developer will contribute to the three business critical applications, using mainly PHP, WordPress and Woocommerce, as well as a combina...... click apply for full job details
ServiceNow Technical Architect - UK Remote - Permanent - up to £90k base + Benefits
We need 2 experienced ServiceNow Technical Architects for permanent roles in the UK - 100% remote but you must be UK Based.
You'll be involved in deivering high quality ServiceNow implementations based on business process requirements ensuring adherence to coding and design standards, and providing technical hand-over documentation. Provide technical design authority and mentor more junior members of the team and be the Technical lead for medium scale solutions ensuring designs meet customer requirements and achieve appropriate outcomes and deliverables.
You'll be Responsible for leading large ServiceNow implementations, providing technical governance and design lead across multiple areas of the ServiceNow platform, including: functionality, database structure, developer APIs, development tools and techniques and you must have extensive experience in similar roles within the ServiceNow ecosystem with proven specialisms across a few major areas of the platform (eg ITOM, HR, PPM, Integrations, etc)
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.
Sr. Salesforce Developer - Buffalo, NY - $160K - $170K - 100% Remote Option
If you're seeking an opportunity with an organization that is fully invested in driving business via Salesforce, then be sure to apply to this position before it closes out as this is an urgent requirement. The ideal candidate is expected to be self-sufficient, independent, adept with Apex programming, integration's, and proficient at implementing 3rd party applications. Knowledge of other programming languages is a plus as well!
As a senior member of this team, you will be expected to work with stakeholders and architects to deliver on requirements in an agile environment and contribute to the on-going and success of the platform.
Sr. Salesforce Developer - Buffalo, NY - $160K - $170K - 100% Remote Option
- Salesforce integration experience
- Background in Software engineering, computer science, and a prior career in development is strongly preferred
- Apex/Triggers/Apex Classes/ VisualForce experience necessary
- Strong background with technology and CRM
- Lightning Web-Components experience
- Expeirence with 2 of 3 clouds (Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Community)
- REST/SOAP API Integration Experience
- Experience with Lightning UI and Lightning Components
- Ability to code from scratch and work with little micro-management is A MUST
- Experience in fast paced agile environments
- Platform Developer 1 Certification is preferred, Platform Developer 2 a PLUS
- 3rd party application integration experience
- You will work along side Architects to design and develop integration's between Salesforce.com (SFDC) and additional custom applications
- You will collaborate with cross-functional leadership teams to analyze proposed enhancements in functionality and provide analysis and solution design expertise
- You will customize Salesforce to match business requirements assuring data quality
- You will have a leading presence as a senior member of the development team and will have the opportunity to mentor junior resources as well as contribute to the improvement of the team
- You will support the day-to-day running of the business within SalesForce, which includes interacting with business users, technology partners, and sourcing partners.
- Design Application Components and build applications and the interfaces between them
- Technical Design for Full Life Cycle implementations
- Back-end customization of Salesforce platform
- Identify new technology that can be integrated with Salesforce to improve business functionality and meet business goals
- Strong compensation package inc. bonus
- Remote flexibility (Fully Remote Option Available)
- Full benefits package
- Pension & 401K
- Awesome Culture
- Career Growth Track
If this is a position that you could see yourself in and you are looking for a company that wants to invest in you, Apply now to get an immediate response! Interviews can take place immediately.
Mason Frank International Ltd is an established market leading Salesforce.com recruitment business. We solely specialize within the Salesforce.com market place, and have a proven reputation in delivering both permanent and contract professionals throughout America. We have a ride and diverse client base consisting of the most respected Salesforce.com Consulting practices and End Users.
To discuss this and other exciting Salesforce.com opportunities in more detail, please send your CV to or call EXT (7511)
Mason Frank International Ltd is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy
- provided by Dice
Parts Authority, founded in 1972, is a leading national distributor of automotive replacement parts, tools/equipment and transmissions. Parts Authority is rapidly expanding, and today has more than 250+ locations.
We are rapidly expanding and looking for candidates to join our family! If you enjoy full-time employment, great pay& benefits and the opportunity for advancement, look no further. Join our Parts Authority Team today and fill the role of a IT Senior Developer.
We are seeking a full-time Senior IT Developer / Software Engineer to join our development team. The position requires expertise with principles of OOP, a strong background with web technologies and strong development skills. Collaborate with other senior engineers on staff to design scalable, robust, SaaS transportation software. Work with business process owners to understand business requirements. Develop technical requirements and manage developers to ensure successful execution.
Modeling and implementing multi-tiered applications using your extensive background and understanding of web and database programming which includes multi-tiered application architecture and development for advanced web technologies.
Create and maintain high quality architecture and design documents including feature specifications, design specifications, flow diagrams, site maps, and process diagrams and more.
Collaborate on software roadmap
Interface with customer and internal teams to gather requirements and develop software solutions
Develop technical design requirements & estimates
See design requirements from concept through to completion (develop, document, test, deploy, and debug)
Review junior developers code & act as a mentor
Participate in all types of testing, conduct unit tests, stress tests, and tune performance
7+ years' LAMP experience minimum (Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP/Perl/Python)
PHP (object oriented PHP5/7 required)
Experience with clustered MySQL nodes
Experience with High-Availability Websites
Object Oriented Design Principles & MVC concepts.
Coding practices must be scalable with clean logic, efficient design, and detailed documentation.
Work with large relational databases supporting commercial web sites behind a load balancer.
Consuming and creating web services -- REST, SOAP/WSDL, JSON.
Expertise with Object Oriented Design Principles & MVC concepts
Advanced software engineering concepts (design patterns, SDLC, OO, UML modeling)
Experience working in a collaborative team environment using tools like JIRA.
Experience working on robust, multi-tiered, accurate and scalable architectures.
Excellent debugging and troubleshooting skills
Experience with Linux/Unix - OS and shell scripting
Must be able to juggle multiple priorities in a fast paced and dynamic work environment
Possesses excellent verbal and written communication skills, and ability to explain technical topics in simple terms.
Able to work on your own, as part of a team or as a team leader, depending on the project.
Helpful to have:
PHP frameworks (CakePHP / Laravel / Symfony / any one)
Package dependencies tools (e.g.: Composer, Maven)
We partner with progressive leaders to create opportunity, accelerate business transformation and help build the enterprises of tomorrow. We work with 80% of the Fortune 500 to address their technology, strategy, and talent needs. We innovate so industries stay ahead of what's next. As a full stack technology and talent services provider, we partner with our customers across the globe to own change. Join us.
At TEKsystems Global Services, we live in the tech world. We're out in front of the trends and tools that shape industry and create fresh opportunities. All-in, fully engaged, high energy partnership is how we approach everything - our commitments and our people. Our people are at the center, fueling our high-performance and our inclusive culture.
We're doers, looking for doers who do the right thing . Roll-up your sleeves thought-leaders focused on creating possible. Team champions who declare success only when everyone achieves their ambitions. Sound like the career experience you've been searching for? We're looking for a Customer Success Leader II to join our team. A practitioner who accelerates outcomes, affects positive change, and moves business forward.
Note : This position will require the architect to obtain a Public Trust Clearance.
This position is responsible for leading the technical architecture solutions for complex software applications. The role will guide the development of solutions while working cooperatively with a dedicated team.
• Responsible for the architecture of a software solution to be implemented by a development team of which the architect is a member.
• Responsible for designing, documenting, and implementing the components, software, and layers required for complex software implementations based on requirements and design specifications.
• Works with the software development team to estimate, plan, design, and deliver software.
• Mentors and coaches other team members in design, coding, and software engineering practices.
• Understands the architectural direction and standards of the organization and helps to ensure that the team adheres to them appropriately.
• Participates in all phases of the software development lifecycle, from initial requirements gathering to delivery.
• Leads the initial architecture elaboration effort at the beginning of the project and supports the initial requirements collection effort (particularly when it comes to understanding and evolving the non-functional requirements for the solution).
• Guides evolution of the architecture throughout the construction of the software.
• As a member of the Enterprise Architecture Group, supports the Application Development Practice in establishing, promoting, and governing the standards and practices used across software development projects.
• Participates in pre-sales activities, including development of proposed architecture and estimation of work effort.
Required Education and/or Experience:
• 10+ years of software development experience.
• 5+ years of development experience in Java.
• 2+ years of experience as an Architect.
• 2+ years of experience with AWS or Azure
• Experience with Java JSP, SpringBoot MVC, J2EE Stack, EJB3, and Struts
• Experience with Microservices Architecture
• Experience working with an Agile methodology and iterative development.
• Experience with practices such as unit testing, static analysis, and build automation.
• Experience in mentoring and coaching employees.
• Good communication skills.
• Good leadership skills.
• Must be able to still code.
Requisite Abilities and/or Skills:
• Have strong interpersonal skills such as effective listening, empathy, patience, and the ability to carefully walk a user through problem resolution steps either remotely or in person.
• "Embrace the Unknown" ability - be able to research and self-learn new concepts and ideas and then share them with the rest of the technical team.
• Expert in handling incidents/change requests ranging from at all levels of complexities with the instinctive ability to identify when to escalate an issue to the next level of support.
• Ability to prioritize/assign tasks, for themselves and/or more junior team members, in the most effective manner in order to deliver solutions in a timely manner of high quality.
• Ability to effectively document/design complex software design approaches and suggest alternative solutions.
• Ability to mentor junior team members effectively.
• Ability to report team metrics of tasks assigned/completed (when applicable).
• Proactive attitude.
• Very good interpersonal skills to effectively interface with customers.
• Team player and ability to work individually.
• Very strong communication skills in both English and French, both spoken and written.
• Able to work in a diversified environment.
• Architecture, design, build, technical architecture, Java, Springboot, Servicemesh
• Architecture,design,build,technical architecture
• Strong communication, team player, ability to lead, strong client-facing
• Medical, Dental & Vision, Health Savings, Paid Time-Off, Short & Long-Term Disability, Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account, 401(k), Life & AD&D & Supplemental Life
• $120,000 to $140,000
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruitment Consultant - Fully remote based
Recruitment Consultant - Salary Negotiable & Very Competitive - Fully remote based
Atlas Recruitment Group are currently looking for a number of recruiters to join our remote team. Ideally you will have a background in either IT, finance, or engineering recruitment or be a generalist 'businesssupport' recruiter.
Within this role you will be responsible for a full lifecycle, 360 recruitment process and will be expected to manage your own desk of clients while attracting more through completely non restricted business development. You will be well versed in working on a wide range of positions, ideally within both a permanent and contract sphere (although this is not essential) and will have experience of recruiting for positions from graduates & juniors, all the way up to senior management. The ideal candidates for these roles will be self motivated, with drive and determination, an excellent work ethic and impeccable communication skills when dealing with clients, candidates and colleagues. You will be expected to self manage your own desk and will be capable of working independently of others as well as part of a wider team.
As a Recruitment Consultant working for Atlas Recruitment Group, you will be rewarded with a very competitive and completely negotiable salary, as well as a healthy commission package dependant on experience and success.
If you are interested in this role, please click 'APPLY' and send in your CV for immediate consideration.
Veritas solves what no one else can. With an industry-leading product portfolio, we offer proven, modern, and integrated technology that brings together availability, protection, and insights. Our Veritas Enterprise Data Services Platform addresses current and future data issues end-to-end - keeping mission-critical workloads highly available, protecting data everywhere, and providing insights to optimize costs and maintain regulatory readiness.
Veritas supports 500+ data sources, 150+ storage targets, 50+ clouds, and any deployment model imaginable. We serve 99% of the Fortune 100, 90% of the Fortune 500, and are the market leader in Software-defined Storage, Data Protection, and Archiving.
The Data Protection Group drives the product strategy, roadmap, and engineering delivery of the Veritas products, which includes NetBackup, APTARE, Backup Exec, Enterprise Vault (EV), EV.cloud, eDiscovery platform, and Veritas SaaS Backup.
We are looking for candidates who have experience with file systems, storage and cloud technology for data protection solution. You should also have an eye for great design and a knack for pushing projects from conception all the way to customers.
In this role, you will design and develop data protection solutions using the latest technologies. You will own product quality and overall customer experience.
You will also propose technical solutions to product/service problems while refining, designing and implementing software components in line with technical requirements.
The Principal Software Engineer will work on complex issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
Exercises judgment in selecting methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results.
Networks with key contacts outside own area of expertise.
Minimum Required Skills:
- MS/BS in Computer Science/Computer Engineering or related field of study with 8+ years of relevant experience
- Full understanding of file systems, storage and cloud technologies, emerging standards and engineering best practices.
- Passion to continuously learn and adapt modern and upcoming technologies and teach/mentor junior engineers in the process.
- Strong organizational and communication skills (both oral and written).
- Drives the delivery of product components, focusing on high quality design and implementation techniques to develop scalable solutions.
- Exceptional software engineering and problem solving/troubleshooting skills.
- Proven experience of applying algorithms and design patterns to devise quality solutions to complex problems.
- Experience developing highly secure, scalable, enterprise grade applications.
- Proven ability to lead the delivery of software solutions by collaborating with product management and architecture teams all while employing a hands-on approach in coding and coaching other team members.
- Strong working knowledge of micro service architecture.
- Mastered the fundamentals of object oriented programming.
- Strong web services development experience writing RESTful API's and multi-threaded application development using Enterprise Java and Spring Framework
- Solid understanding of SAML/OAuth-OpenID Connect(OIDC) protocols.
- Proficient in C/C++.
- Experience with unit testing and TDD (test-driven development) using JUnit and Mockito.
- Proven experience working with relational databases such as Sybase, SQL Server, Oracle, Postgres and writing complex and highly performant database queries using ORM technologies such as Hibernate.
- Proficient in programming on Windows and Linux platforms.
- Ability to communicate and collaborate among cross-functional teams in a multinational environment
- Proven experience in breaking a monolithic application into microservices and containerizing them for scalable deployment.
- Skilled at scripting languages such as Perl, Python, Bash.
- Experience working with tools like Jasmine, Karma, Gulp, Grunt and Protractor.
- Experience working in an Agile development environment with continuous software delivery model.
- Experience building containerized applications using Docker and deployable in a cloud environment such as AWS, Azure, GCP using Kubernetes based orchestration system.
- Experience using standard CI/CD tools (Jenkins, Drone, Artifactory, Spinnaker) and best practices.
At Veritas, we care about the causes close to your heart and enable you to volunteer, donate, and do good. We also value uniqueness and know that a more diverse and inclusive workforce makes a winning team, so come as you are! Interested? Then apply and find out more about #TeamVTAS!
As an organization...
Our mission is to help our clients ensure lifelong optimal health for their patients and members, measurably improve quality scores, and strengthen business results. EnlivenHealth™ is a division of Omnicell, Inc. (NASDAQ: OMCL), a leading provider of medication management solutions and adherence tools for healthcare systems and pharmacies
As a team...
We are an enabler to help expedite innovation and ensure our customers have a world class experience with our applications. We are here to help the organization build modern products using the company's most valuable asset, i.e. data. And we are here to provide governance for all data operations.
Your team will be...
- Enabling data platform services for our organization to consume
- Helping the organization transform into a modern product engineering organization
- Driving a customer centric, highly personalized approach to the evolution of our platform
- Continuing our efforts to realize a robust hybrid cloud infrastructure
- Delivering software in an agile environment, continuously
In order to be successful in this role, you will need to be...
- Highly motivated, driven & hard working
- Not afraid to fail
- A true believer in cloud native, hybrid cloud and continuous deployment
- Comfortable with scripting & using a Git repo for code management
- Able to work independently and clearly present results
- Experienced working with CI/CD in the enterprise
- A team player. We have a great group of diverse folks working together in harmony. Big egos and "super heroes" need not apply.
- Lead solution design for a diverse range of complex problems with a collaborative approach with team members on a single scrum team
- Provide technical leadership to other agile teams and mentor new and junior team members.
- Collaborate with product management to understand business requirements and plan products and features
- Design and develop data pipelines and integrations from business requirements
- Implement our core data platform services
- Aid in code reviews for fellow team members, as required
- Create unit tests to help ensure code quality throughout the application's life cycle
- Accountable for continuous improvement in data integration projects
- Collaborate with application and business stakeholders to ensure high-quality product is developed and deployed in production
- Support our Cloud Platforms
Required Knowledge and Skills:
- Advanced SQL skills with an emphasis on data design and complex queries
- Advanced knowledge of PostgreSQL (or other major relational database)
- Advanced knowledge of one of the major public cloud platforms (Azure, AWS, GCP)
- Advanced programming experience in Python or other object-oriented programming languages
- Bachelor's degree preferred; may consider relevant experience in lieu of a degree
- 8 years' experience in data engineering with a degree; 12 years' experience in data engineering in lieu of a degree
Preferred Knowledge and Skills:
- Experience with a data development platform (RedPoint, DataStage, SSIS, SAS)
- Experience working with healthcare specific data exchange formats including HL7 and FHIR
- Experience implementing secure techniques related to Regulatory Compliance (SOC2, HiTrust, HIPAA)
- Experience with various messaging systems, such as Kafka or RabbitMQ
- Experience in Azure cloud infrastructure (or AWS)
- Corporate office/lab environment or work from home (EST)
- Ability to travel, if required (post covid).
To protect our employees, partners, and customers, Omnicell requires most U.S. employees to either be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 or obtain approval from Omnicell for an exemption and accommodation fora medical condition or a sincerely-held religious belief or practice.
Create Job Alert
Get exclusive remote jobs as soon as they are posted. Right in your inbox.
No spam. Unsubscribe at any time.Send me job alerts