Asp Net Core
Tutorials.EU is growing and we are looking for people to join our international team.
Right now we are looking for an experienced C# and ASP.NET core developer who will be making guides that we can turn into video tutorials. Experience in teaching is a huge plus!
So what are we looking for:
- Developers who want to have freedom, share their knowledge and help us teach programming to 10 million students
- Fluent English with little to no accent (comfortable actually talking on the camera!)
- Experienced in real-world programming, flexible and solution-oriented (C#, ASP.NET core)
- Experience explaining difficult concepts in a simple and engaging way
- Broad and flexible programming experience
- Video recording/teaching experience is a plus - you will be the one recording the tutorials
- We will help you with this though.
We are basically looking for driven and motivated people who want to join our team and be a part of Tutorials.EU
The position will be full time, 40 hours a week, 100% remote
You will work with us directly on new tutorials and B2B projects possibilities here are endless :)
We are always growing and trying new things, you will have quite a lot of freedom in return for the quality work you’ll be doing.
To apply please send your CV and a short motivation letter to this email
Tell us why you want to work for Tutorials.EU, what is your experience in programming and teaching, and what you would like to work on. Be creative! :) Maybe you have written articles in the past, or just explained well, what you developed to your colleagues and friends. Every bit of experience is going to help.
Please try to make it 1 page and use the subject line:
JOB APPLICATION - NAME SURNAME
Example: JOB APPLICATION -Denis Panjuta