Recognized as one of the fastest growing companies in Tampa Bay and on the Inc. 5000 list of top privately held companies in the country for 10 years, DAS Health is seeking a full-time remote Enterprise Sales Executive to join our Sales team!
*Candidates located in the western region of the U.S. will be considered.
As an Enterprise Sales Executive your primary responsibility will be driving growth by prospecting and selling DAS Health Solutions and Products to Enterprise level clients. You will serve as the lead point of contact for all matters within the sales process and key strategic Enterprise clients to include but not limited to, anticipating the client’s needs, ensure continued growth, provide creative solutions while ensuring success, and driving activity (internally & externally) towards a contract execution.
- Establish strong, long-term client relationships with key decision makers and stakeholders (COO, CEO, CFO, etc.)
- Identify, qualify, and close Enterprise New Logo business.
- Effectively manage the sales process from qualification to close. Working across multiple teams to include SMEs, Marketing, Legal, Senior Leadership, Finance, Support and Account Management to ensure alignment and proper expectations are set throughout the sales process.
- Ensuring a world class buying experience for all Enterprise New Logo opportunities.
- Lead client centric solutions/consultative discussions by facilitating the discovery, planning and execution phases with product, service, and project management teams.
- Clearly articulate and demonstrate value proposition, creating excitement and enthusiasm.
- Develop account-based sales strategies to uncover value through Account Executive and Relationship management partnerships (Account Management Team).
- Drive results and increased revenue through skillful negotiation and communication.
- Proven track record of strategic problem solving, serving as point of escalation during the Sales Process.
- Effectively de-escalate critical issues and restore client confidence in DAS Health during the evaluation process.
- Prepare/Configure/Present Value-Added Proposals
- Coordination of Large C-suite Meetings and Presentations
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience in a professional environment.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience selling into Enterprise size organizations calling on Senior & Mid-Level leaders.
- Experience selling to small - mid-size private practices is required.
- Proven success record of hitting individual quotas over the past 3 years (minimum); proof of Presidents Club, or other corporate sales recognition.
- Healthcare experience preferred, at minimum an understanding of Healthcare IT services.
- Ability to quickly pick up value propositions for new services and products and incorporate them into individual sales strategy.
- Understanding and strong ability to sell through storytelling and creating powerful, engaging presentations.
- Exceptional communication (oral & written) skills.
- Ability to travel overnight (50%).
- Ability to analyze complex business and technology issues while understanding a prospective client’s solution requirements.
- High energy with strong initiative, unquestionable reliability, and follow-through, self-directed and organized
- Ability to multi-task and excel in a fast-paced environment.
- Detail oriented with professional demeanor.
- Ability to manage stressful situations.
What We Offer
For full-time opportunities, we offer:
- Work Remotely with Work from Home Allowance
- Competitive pay with discretionary bonus opportunities
- Flexible Time Off
- Continued Education Reimbursements
- Company Paid Health Benefits for employees and family
- 401k with Employer Match
- Mental Health Services
- Parental Leave
DAS Health is a leading provider of Health IT and management solutions and a trusted consultant to many physician groups, hospitals and healthcare systems across North America. For the last two decades, DAS Health has been bridging the gap between regulatory compliance, business goals and personal service, empowering our clients to deliver more patient-centric care, protect their earnings and increase profitability.
As part of our commitment to the privacy of our job applicants, please review the DAS Health Privacy Notice (https://dashealth.com/privacy-statement/) and kindly acknowledge on your application that you have read and understand the policy. By doing so, you demonstrate your commitment to our values and your understanding of how we manage and protect your personal information.