Veeva Systems is a mission-driven organization and pioneer in industry cloud, helping life sciences companies bring therapies to patients faster. As one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in history, we surpassed $2B in revenue in our last fiscal year with extensive growth potential ahead.
At the heart of Veeva are our values: Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed. We're not just any public company – we made history in 2021 by becoming a public benefit corporation (PBC), legally bound to balancing the interests of customers, employees, society, and investors.
As a Work Anywhere company, we support your flexibility to work from home or in the office, so you can thrive in your ideal environment.
Join us in transforming the life sciences industry, committed to making a positive impact on its customers, employees, and communities.
We are looking for a highly motivated and experienced Senior Customer Marketing Manager. You will plan and execute Account-based Marketing (ABM) and customer advocacy initiatives in close coordination with our Marketing, Sales, and Strategy teams. You will develop and scale our global ABM program while planning, organizing, and implementing targeted, end-to-end campaigns for key accounts and contacts.
What You'll Do
- Work with sales and strategy leadership to identify top target accounts and objectives that drive growth and enable customer success.
- Develop and execute targeted, integrated campaigns and programs for key accounts, collaborating closely with sales, strategy, and cross-functional marketing teams.
- Identify, manage, and develop customer advocacy campaigns with enterprise and emerging companies across that enable Veeva marketing to lead with customer success and value.
- Oversee the timely execution of resources, logistics, budgeting, scheduling, digital, and social media strategies for all ABM campaigns.
- Track program results, measure success and report metrics to stakeholders across the business.
- Define and implement repeatable processes to expand the ABM program across all strategic accounts globally.
- Cultivate long-term relationships with customers and colleagues in marketing, sales, and strategy.
- 5+ years of experience in B2B software marketing, preferably in customer marketing, field marketing, or demand generation.
- 2+ years of experience with ABM (both strategy and execution) or highly targeted marketing campaigns for high-value accounts or verticals.
- Strong project and program management skills with the ability to drive both planning and execution.
- Experience with digital marketing, including paid media and paid social programs.
- Strong interpersonal skills and experience working directly with sales teams and customers.
- Experience with Salesforce CRM and Pardot (or comparable marketing automation platform).
- Highly motivated, passionate, organized, and accountable.
- Exemplary verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize activities effectively under aggressive timelines, while ensuring a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Strong team player who is also able to operate independently.
- Bachelor's degree required.
Nice to Have
- Experience implementing and utilizing ABM software such as Demandbase, Terminus, Triblio, Engagio, 6sense, etc.
- Experience marketing to life sciences is a plus.
Perks & Benefits
- Medical, dental, vision, and basic life insurance
- Flexible PTO and company paid holidays
- Retirement programs
- 1% charitable giving program
- Base pay: $100,000 - $175,000
- The salary range listed here has been provided to comply with local regulations and represents a potential base salary range for this role. Please note that actual salaries may vary within the range above or below, depending on experience and location. We look at compensation for each individual and base our offer on your unique qualifications, experience, and expected contributions. This position may also be eligible for other types of compensation in addition to base salary, such as variable bonus and/or stock bonus.
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com.