🐼 Who we are
Alan is your friend in health.
Alan's long-term goal is to make personal, proactive and holistic health part of people’s daily life, striving to be the world’s most member-centric healthcare company. Our employees join Alan because they truly believe in this mission.
As of today, Alan operates in 3 countries (🇫🇷, 🇧🇪, 🇪🇸) and covers more than 440,000 members, representing over €300m of annualized revenue.
The team is 530+ people and growing.
🤘 How we do it ?
People joining Alan are always surprised and delighted by our innovative working method. We have a set of cultural values that guide our approach to work, such as:
- Members first. We put our members first, our team second, our shareholders third.
- Radical Transparency. We make all choices in writing and adopt a direct and honest style of communication.
- Personal & Team Growth. We are self-improving whilst helping others grow. We’re no ego-doers and we all edit the company.
- Distributed Ownership. We trust our colleagues to make the right choices. We are not afraid to fail fast individually to learn collectively in the long run.
- Fearless ambition. We shoot for the moon and work backwards. We focus on solving complex problems with simple principles far from ready made ideas.
⭐️ The Key Account Management Team at Alan ⭐️
Our Account Management team’s purpose is to make our key accounts stay and grow with Alan. We created the team in 2020 and are 15 people in it. We are looking for 1 amazing profile to help us take care of our growing pipe. Being a Key Account Manager at Alan means joining a team of talented, committed and passionate experts, with different backgrounds.
We move fast, with a lot of ownership, and are proud to tackle big problems!
⭐️ Your mission ⭐️
The Key Account Manager will:
- Handle a portfolio of strategic accounts and flagships companies
- Ensure client loyalty: build and maintain strong customer relationships with key stakeholders, display a customer-centric approach to identify the main needs and allow our clients to achieve their goals through Alan, quickly identify potential signals of dissatisfaction, identify and implement solutions to answer them.
- Build customer engagement: ensure successful onboarding of new accounts and new users, analyze and present consumption reports to customers through business reviews, promote Alan partner in health positioning to generate massive adoption by the employees and the admins, turn our best customers into Alan ambassadors and generate opportunities of acquisition, identify and execute out-of-the-box initiatives to engage Alan customers.
- Cross-sell / upsells portfolio based on opportunities detected through customer needs and pain points.
- Renegotiate contracts to guarantee both great value for money to our customers and sustainable profitability.
- Drive change in products and services, and act as the voice of their customers to PMM / Product team.
- Support acquisition, by promoting our Key Account Management program to prospects and partnering with Sales teams
⭐️ Join The Key Account Management Team! ⭐️
✨ We are looking for passionate people who want to bring delight to their clients ! ✨
- At least 6 years of experience in a customer-facing role (Sales, Account Management, Key Account Management, Pre-Sales) with frequent interactions with C-Levels
- Excellent track record - we are looking for over-performers
- Experience with companies of more than 300 employees
- Strong interest in the healthcare sector (and in Alan) will be strongly appreciated
- Previous experience in Insurance or any industry linked to benefits is a plus (but definitely not a must-have !)
- Negotiation skills
- Time Management
- Positive lobbying: ability to identify key influential figures and to cultivate and grow a network
- Excellent communication skills (written & oral in both French & English)
- Good problem-solving skills (problem structuration and identification of relevant solutions)
- Analytical skills (ability to draw structured and data-based reports from our activity)
- Structured with exceptional follow-up skills
Soft skills/ Behavioural traits:
- Strong active listening skills
- Ability to create long-term relationship based on trust and transparency
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Quick learner with growth mindset: we expect account managers to develop an in-depth understanding of health insurance market dynamics and trends (in addition to our products)
For this opportunity, we are aiming to hire within the B1-D level range.\n
At Alan, we believe that being in good health is a basic need, and it starts with our employees. This is why Alaners are provided with a stimulating environment and perks ensuring they are happy, efficient and spend only high-quality time with co-workers.
Therefore, we offer:
- Fair rewards. Generous equity packages complement your base salary.
- Flexible Office. Amazing office space at our HQ, sponsored co-working hubs or a full-remote experience with home office equipment sponsorship, we want you to live where you’re the happiest.
- All the tools you need. Top of the range equipment: Macbook Pro, keyboard, laptop stand, monitor, and Bose noise-canceling headphones.
- Flexible vacation policy and flexible working hours. organize your time as you wish.
- Delightful healthcare insurance. Extremely comprehensive health insurance - 100% of the contribution covered by Alan for you and your family.
- Transport. Country-specific commuter benefits.
- Learning & Training opportunities. A highly flexible Training policy free books and budget to attend and speak at conferences if the opportunity arises.
- Parental leave. Extended parental leave for all new parents.
Important note: we hire people not roles.
After reading this job description, if you feel like you don’t have all the necessary prerequisites but that it matches where you are now or what you'd like to grow into in your next position, we encourage you to apply!
Not everybody will enter our recruitment process, but all, no matter how underrepresented, should feel free to apply as it can only bring learnings or success.
Read our advice on how to answer the most common interview questions.