🐼 Who we are
Alan is your friend in health.
Alan's long-term goal is to make personal, proactive and holistic health part of people’s daily life, striving to be the world’s most member-centric healthcare company. Our employees join Alan because they truly believe in this mission.
As of today, Alan operates in 3 countries (🇫🇷, 🇧🇪, 🇪🇸) and covers more than 440,000 members, representing over €300m of annualized revenue.
The team is 530+ people and growing.
🤘 How we do it ?
People joining Alan are always surprised and delighted by our innovative working method. We have a set of cultural values that guide our approach to work, such as:
- Members first. We put our members first, our team second, our shareholders third.
- Radical Transparency. We make all choices in writing and adopt a direct and honest style of communication.
- Personal & Team Growth. We are self-improving whilst helping others grow. We’re no ego-doers and we all edit the company.
- Distributed Ownership. We trust our colleagues to make the right choices. We are not afraid to fail fast individually to learn collectively in the long run.
- Fearless ambition. We shoot for the moon and work backwards. We focus on solving complex problems with simple principles far from ready made ideas.
🚀 The challenge 🚀
The Care Ops team supports the Care Community globally (France, Belgium, Spain) around tooling, processes, and data to deliver on our Roadmap and Strategic Plan. Care Ops are accountable for Care operational excellence and efficiency so that the Community can scale without any trade-off on user experience.
Care Ops work closely with Care, Ops, Data, Finance, and Product teams.
1/ Efficiency and Care Enablement
- Identify areas where processes don't scale, prioritize them, and introduce solutions that include automation, externalization, or the implementation of AI-driven use cases.
- Push efficiency needs to the Product crews and support discussions on contact-rate resolution.
- Develop and improve care enablement, with a focus on onboarding, continuous training processes and optimization of knowledge-based strategies.
2/ International and Business Initiatives
- Assist local teams in Spain and Belgium to structure their organizations, accelerate on outsourcing, and improve workforce management.
- Lead the implementation of new missions for the Care Community, such as business growth initiatives including prospect conversions and onboarding of mid-size companies.
- Pilot the launch of new contact channel projects, such as a direct phone line to help address new customer segments (Large / Very Large Deals) and digitally challenged members.
3/ Performance Monitoring and Management
- Define and promote actionable metrics and dashboards to provide insights to the Community (from individual performance to company-level reports).
- Conduct deep dives into performance monitoring (SLAs, CSAT, ticket-level framework, etc.) and share actionable findings to support the decision-making process.
- Enhance workforce and planning management processes to secure our SLAs across our multiple contact channels.
- Provide operational support to crew managers in their crew management, organization and animation.
⭐ Join The Care team! ⭐️
You will thrive as a Care Ops if you demonstrate:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English & French
- Excellent project management skills
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills involving data analysis (good command of SQL would be a plus)
- Organized and structured mindset
- Passion for digging into processes and ability to implement solutions in a quick and iterative way
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
We want our team to be made up of a diversity of experiences and backgrounds, so feel free to apply if you come from the following backgrounds:
- Strategy consulting.
- Care Ops / Ops / Ops Lead in start-ups / scale-ups.
- Experience in a process-oriented role with a heavy data component.
- Experience in analytics with collaboration with large teams.
2+ years of solid experience in one of these backgrounds is a minimum requirement for the role.
For this opportunity, we are aiming to hire within the B1-E level range.\n
At Alan, we believe that being in good health is a basic need, and it starts with our employees. This is why Alaners are provided with a stimulating environment and perks ensuring they are happy, efficient and spend only high-quality time with co-workers.
Therefore, we offer:
- Fair rewards. Generous equity packages complement your base salary.
- Flexible Office. Amazing office space at our HQ, sponsored co-working hubs or a full-remote experience with home office equipment sponsorship, we want you to live where you’re the happiest.
- All the tools you need. Top of the range equipment: Macbook Pro, keyboard, laptop stand, monitor, and Bose noise-canceling headphones.
- Flexible vacation policy and flexible working hours. organize your time as you wish.
- Delightful healthcare insurance. Extremely comprehensive health insurance - 100% of the contribution covered by Alan for you and your family.
- Transport. Country-specific commuter benefits.
- Learning & Training opportunities. A highly flexible Training policy free books and budget to attend and speak at conferences if the opportunity arises.
- Parental leave. Extended parental leave for all new parents.
Important note: we hire people not roles.
After reading this job description, if you feel like you don’t have all the necessary prerequisites but that it matches where you are now or what you'd like to grow into in your next position, we encourage you to apply!
Not everybody will enter our recruitment process, but all, no matter how underrepresented, should feel free to apply as it can only bring learnings or success.
Read our advice on how to answer the most common interview questions.