ID.me is simplifying how individuals securely prove and share their identity online. With their secure digital identity network, ID.me is doing for identity what Visa did for financial transactions. ID.me empowers people to fully control their own data through a portable and trusted login so they don't need to create a new password at each site they visit.
The COVID-19 pandemic has accelerated a massive digital migration for many critical services. These services require a trusted identity to ensure an individual is who they claim to be while keeping out fraud. Identity verification that serves only one organization is costly and time-intensive. Separate passwords for each application add to consumer frustration. With ID.me, login and identity credentials move with an individual so they only need to verify once.
ID.me is a federally-certified identity provider at the highest standards NIST has set for consumer identity verification and login. ID.me is one of only four companies in the United States of America certified by the federal government to bind a legal identity to a digital login.
In addition to providing individuals with complete control over their credentials and data, the company has a "No Identity Left Behind" initiative to expand access and inclusion for all individuals through a video chat verification process. ID.me is passionate about building a robust identity network that does not compromise access for hard-to-identify groups.Role Overview
As a Customer Success Associate, you will empower senior leaders at retail brands and non-profits to attain their goals by leveraging ID.me's cutting edge identity verification software. You will be tasked with building, maintaining, and cultivating relationships with a portfolio of 100-150 clients to whom you will be a trusted advisor and advocate. By understanding your clients' business and objectives, you'll identify opportunities for growth, provide comprehensive reporting and help build executive consensus to implement and optimize new marketing strategies. You will be in charge of maintaining, renewing and upgrading contracts.
The ideal candidate is highly competitive, self-motivated, patient and both a strong leader and teammate who wants to make a major impact on a high volume of brands while having a lot of fun doing it!
If you love the fast-paced environment of a startup, creative solutions for digital marketing, working with smart people and opportunities for fast growth, then this is an incredibly unique opportunity to join an accomplished team as we scale.Responsibilities
- Own the relationship and ultimate success of a portfolio of ID.me's customers, including initial onboarding, strategy development, product optimization, and retention
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with clients, understanding their business strategy and KPIs
- Deliver next-level results and service while continuously considering creative solutions to improve products and increase adoption
- Serve as your clients' advocate internally by liaising with senior leaders across ID.me including sales, marketing, product, engineering, and support
- Maximize value for your clients by influencing decision makers to implement ID.me according to best practices and by leveraging our entire suite of services
- Transform clients into champions by maintaining high levels of engagement and communication, conducting routine performance reporting, strategic planning, and business reviews
- Drive customer advocacy in the form of case studies, testimonials, and referrals
- Contribute to the evolution our of process and product through organized and data-driven communication
- Effectively identify, respond and resolve integration issues and renewal risk both independently and through collaboration with ID.me teammates
- 1-3 years of experience in Customer Success, Account Management, Strategic
- Partnership, Business Development, or related area
- Demonstrated success in fast-based and demanding environments - you relish adversity, overcoming obstacles and solving challenging problems
- Strong communication skills and high EQ makes you patient, tact, resilient, and equally effective in building consensus and de-escalating conflict
- Detail-oriented with the ability to learn quickly and manage multiple relationships while setting priorities and remaining organized
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills with the capacity to independently build convincing, data-driven proposals
- Proactive, confident and energetic attitude with the desire to be a key player on a high-performing, fun-loving team
Entrepreneurial spirit with a healthy dose of humility
Note that candidates must be located in the continental U.S.
ID.me Covid Vaccination Requirement
ID.me has a mandatory vaccination requirement where not prohibited by applicable federal or state law.
All current and future employees are required to receive their COVID-19 vaccinations, unless a reasonable accommodation is approved. Employees not in compliance with this policy will be placed on leave and will be terminated if no valid reason for not getting the COVID-19 vaccine is provided.
Purpose: In accordance with ID.me's duty to provide and maintain a workplace that is free of known hazards, we are adopting this policy to safeguard the health of our employees and their families; our customers and visitors; and the community at large from COVID-19 that may be reduced by vaccinations. This policy will comply with all applicable laws and is based on guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and local health authorities, as applicable.
Reasonable Accommodation: Current and future employees in need of an exemption from this policy due to a medical reason, or because of a sincerely held religious belief must submit a completed Request for Accommodation form to the human resources department to begin the interactive accommodation process as soon as possible after vaccination deadlines have been announced (September 13th) and an offer of employment has been made. Accommodations will be granted where they do not cause ID.me undue hardship or pose a direct threat to the health and safety of others.
Vision: To be the world's leading digital identity network empowering people to control their own information and to prove their credentials across all channels: online, call center, and in-person.
Mission: To make the world a more trusted place by delivering the highest level of security with the least amount of friction at the lowest possible cost.
People: We have an audacious mission. We aim to fix the identity layer of the internet. Billions of people will live better lives with more trust and convenience thanks to ID.me. We are like Special Forces. We take on the most difficult challenges with amazing teammates.
ID.me Core Values: *Don't be a jerk. *Always compete. *Ask questions like a 5-year old. *Inspire people with your passion. *Make something better every day. *Treat each customer like your favorite family member. *Own your mistakes so you can learn from them. *Details are everything. *Communicate like a scientist. *Be truthful (even when it's hard). *Reflect ID.me's values in your actions. *Act like an owner.
ID.me Career Site & Culture Deck: