Veeva Systems is a mission-driven organization and pioneer in industry cloud, helping life sciences companies bring therapies to patients faster. As one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in history, we surpassed $2B in revenue in our last fiscal year with extensive growth potential ahead.
At the heart of Veeva are our values: Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed. We're not just any public company – we made history in 2021 by becoming a public benefit corporation (PBC), legally bound to balancing the interests of customers, employees, society, and investors.
As a Work Anywhere company, we support your flexibility to work from home or in the office, so you can thrive in your ideal environment.
Join us in transforming the life sciences industry, committed to making a positive impact on its customers, employees, and communities.
As a Junior Marketing Specialist at Veeva, you have the opportunity to learn from a high-caliber team at a high-growth company. You can make a real impact across many areas including communications, demand generation, events, and digital marketing. If you are results-driven, resourceful, strive for excellence, and thrive in a dynamic environment, this could be the perfect role for you.
What You'll Do
- Support with the development and execution of field marketing plans, including event and webinar execution, virtual customer conference support, partner and customer communications
- Manage webinar logistics and execution for marketing, alliances, and customer success teams
- Coordinate with internal teams such as product marketing, creative services, content, product, communications, and digital teams to manage field marketing program components
- Assist in the development and editing of marketing content, including social posts, videos, corporate templates, and other program materials. Repurpose existing content for internal and external use
- Support the execution and optimization of outreach programs to engage current and prospective customers leveraging LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, Google AdWords, and other channels
- Help organize and coordinate Veeva virtual and industry events, including logistics, internal and external communications, event app management, and reporting
- Assist with weekly and monthly marketing program reporting and metrics (Pardot, Salesforce, Google Analytics, Google AdWords, etc.)
- 2+ years of marketing or equivalent experience
- Fluency in both English & German
- Self-directed and able to manage multiple stakeholders, priorities, and multiple projects under aggressive timelines and expectations
- Exceptional communication, writing, and organizational skills
- Well organized with very high attention to detail
- Expert in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Proficient in delivering content via social media tools, including LinkedIn and Twitter
- Growth minded and a team player with a positive attitude
Nice to Have
- Pardot and Salesforce experience preferred
- Experience developing and executing account-based marketing programs
- Experience with customer retention, cross-sell, and upsell campaigns
- Life sciences industry experiences a plus but not essential
Perks & Benefits
- The chance to work with a genuine market leader
- Huge opportunity for progression – the sky's the limit!
- Incredible support from the wider team and a best-in-class tech stack to help you be successful in your role
- Work anywhere policy – Yes, you can utilize our office spaces or work remotely when you need to
- A wide range of perks & benefits, including a charitable giving program and support for training & development
- Don't just take our word for it; apply here and find out more!
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is committed to fostering a culture of inclusion and growing a diverse workforce. Diversity makes us stronger. It comes in many forms. Gender, race, ethnicity, religion, politics, sexual orientation, age, disability and life experience shape us all into unique individuals. We value people for the individuals they are and the contributions they can bring to our teams.