Veeva Systems is a mission-driven organization and pioneer in industry cloud, helping life sciences companies bring therapies to patients faster. As one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in history, we surpassed $2B in revenue in our last fiscal year with extensive growth potential ahead.
At the heart of Veeva are our values: Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed. We're not just any public company – we made history in 2021 by becoming a public benefit corporation (PBC), legally bound to balancing the interests of customers, employees, society, and investors.
As a Work Anywhere company, we support your flexibility to work from home or in the office, so you can thrive in your ideal environment.
Join us in transforming the life sciences industry, committed to making a positive impact on its customers, employees, and communities.
Veeva is looking for an Associate Manager of Marketing Programs/Field Marketing to join our growing team. A great opportunity for someone who is looking to learn from and contribute to a high-caliber team at high-growth company and make a real impact across many areas including communications, demand generation, events, and digital marketing. If you are smart, resourceful, results-driven, strive for excellence, and thrive in a dynamic environment, this could be a great role for you.
What You'll Do
- Support with the development and execution of field marketing plans; includes customer and prospect communications, event and webinar execution, and customer conference support
- Lead and support a broad mix of marketing programs across multiple Veeva teams
- Coordinate with internal teams such as product marketing, creative services, content, product, customer success, sales, public relations, social media, and digital team to manage field marketing program components
- Manage program (webinars, customer meetings) logistics and execution
- Help organize and coordinate Veeva and industry events, including logistics, internal and external communications, speaker management, event app management, and reporting
- Conduct online research to help build and maintain complete, accurate contact lists for marketing and sales
- Support the execution and optimization of outreach programs to engage current and prospective customers leveraging LinkedIn, Twitter, SlideShare, Facebook, YouTube, Google AdWords, and other outlets
- Assist with weekly and monthly marketing program reporting and metrics (events, campaigns, Google analytics, Google ad words etc.).
- 3+ years of B2B enterprise software or high growth SaaS startup marketing experience
- Exceptional communication, writing, and organizational skills
- Ability to work and communicate with all levels in the organization
- Well organized with very high attention to detail
- Expert in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Google applications
- Self-directed and able to manage multiple projects under aggressive timelines and expectations
- Proficient in delivering content via social media tools, including LinkedIn and Twitter
- Working knowledge of Salesforce, and marketing automation platform experience (Pardot)
- Growth minded and a team player with a positive attitude
Nice to Have
- Experience in administration, project coordination, and marketing operations
- Experience in a high-growth software or technology company.
Perks & Benefits
- Medical, dental, vision, and basic life insurance
- Flexible PTO and company paid holidays
- Retirement programs
- 1% charitable giving program
- Base pay: $60,000 - $125,000
- The salary range listed here has been provided to comply with local regulations and represents a potential base salary range for this role. Please note that actual salaries may vary within the range above or below, depending on experience and location. We look at compensation for each individual and base our offer on your unique qualifications, experience, and expected contributions. This position may also be eligible for other types of compensation in addition to base salary, such as variable bonus and/or stock bonus.
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com.