Veeva Systems is a mission-driven organization and pioneer in industry cloud, helping life sciences companies bring therapies to patients faster. As one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in history, we surpassed $2B in revenue in our last fiscal year with extensive growth potential ahead.
At the heart of Veeva are our values: Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed. We're not just any public company – we made history in 2021 by becoming a public benefit corporation (PBC), legally bound to balancing the interests of customers, employees, society, and investors.
As a Work Anywhere company, we support your flexibility to work from home or in the office, so you can thrive in your ideal environment.
Join us in transforming the life sciences industry, committed to making a positive impact on its customers, employees, and communities.
This Director role requires a deep understanding of the global life sciences Regulatory Operations space, RegOps business processes, and supporting technology solutions. This role will be responsible for growing Veeva’s Regulatory Information Management market share. In this role, the individual will have the opportunity to work with a team of Life Sciences industry and technology A-players, who, together, are bringing the next generation of Regulatory applications and capabilities to the life sciences industry.
What You'll Do
- Responsible for growing and sustaining the Regulatory market for the Vault RIM applications including Vault Registrations, Submissions, Submissions Archive, and Submissions Publishing
- Provide thought leadership and sales support to teams in driving new opportunities in the Regulatory space
- Provide business and technology guidance to the product team in support of new or enhanced features and functionality in regulatory applications
- Develop strategy and messaging for customer adoption of new features and functionality for new and existing customer base
- Sales & Consulting
- Coordinate resources across the customer lifecycle from sales to delivery and beyond
- Present at industry conferences, leading webinars, and authoring articles for industry publications
- 5+ years of experience with regulatory submission document authoring, submission publishing/validation/viewing, registration and commitment tracking, and regulatory document archiving
- 3+ years of experience consulting for the regulatory operations area of a life sciences company
- 3+ years of experience selling software and/or services to life sciences organizations
- Proven ability to innovate across business processes and technology solutions
- Ability to hold strategic conversations with heads of regulatory and IT regarding the regulatory applications and their use within Regulatory execution
- Understanding of global drug development & regulatory process
- Ability to travel for customer meetings and presentations
Nice to Have
- 2+ years of experience working for a Regulatory or content management software company
- 3+ years of experience heavily working with RIM, Registrations, Submissions, Submissions Archive, and Publishing Technologies
- Experience with regulatory data standards a plus
- Proven track record of thought leadership through industry presentations, publications, or other mechanisms
Perks & Benefits
- Medical, dental, vision, and basic life insurance
- Flexible PTO and company paid holidays
- Retirement programs
- 1% charitable giving program
- Base pay: $125,000 - $300,000
- The salary range listed here has been provided to comply with local regulations and represents a potential base salary range for this role. Please note that actual salaries may vary within the range above or below, depending on experience and location. We look at compensation for each individual and base our offer on your unique qualifications, experience, and expected contributions. This position may also be eligible for other types of compensation in addition to base salary, such as variable bonus and/or stock bonus.
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com.