StackAdapt is a self-serve advertising platform that specializes in multi-channel solutions including native, display, video, connected TV, audio, in-game, and digital out-of-home ads. We empower hundreds of digitally-focused companies to deliver outcomes and exceptional campaign performance everyday. StackAdapt was founded with a vision to be more than an advertising platform, it’s a hub of innovation, imagination and creativity.
StackAdapt is hiring a Digital Advertising Manager to join our Marketing team. The individual in this role will work closely with the Senior Digital Marketing Manager as well as a team of Digital Marketing Managers, will roll up into the Digital team, and will be a part of the StackAdapt Marketing team, consisting of 40+ individuals.
We’re looking for an individual who can plan, execute, optimize and analyze paid advertising campaigns. The ideal candidate will have an analytical eye, with the ability to digest data and draw conclusions or insights that will help drive our paid campaigns.
If this sounds like you, and you have a passion for adtech, martech, and business-to-business (B2B) solutions, then keep on reading!
What you'll be doing:
- Lead and support parts of our in-house paid media strategies, prioritizing programmatic, Google Search, and social platforms like Facebook/Instagram and LinkedIn.
- Conduct deep dives into analytics, leveraging data to refine and scale our media buying efforts.
- Efficiently allocate and manage budgets across diverse media channels, ensuring optimal resource utilization.
- Provide essential support for our sponsorship initiatives; collaborating in the selection and management of sponsorships, ensuring they align with and enhance our broader marketing goals, particularly complementing our activities across programmatic, Google Search, and key social platforms.
- Identify potential partners and sponsors that align with our brand and target audience.
- Continuously monitor and optimize paid campaign and sponsorship performance, adjusting strategies to align with KPIs and business objectives.
- Collaborate with APAC, EMEA, and LATAM teams, ensuring global relevance and impact of marketing initiatives.
- Work cross-functionally with teams like organic social media, web development, design, email and growth marketing, and product marketing to integrate and optimize comprehensive marketing strategies.
We’ll be reaching out to applicants that have:
- Proven experience in media buying, ideally at a media agency.
- Strong background in digital marketing and paid social media, especially in B2B tech environments.
- Direct experience in managing and optimizing campaigns on platforms like Facebook Business Manager and LinkedIn Campaign Manager.
- Copywriter with expertise in transforming strategic and technical blog content into engaging, digestible ads. The ideal candidate should possess a keen eye for ad design and demonstrate proficiency in adapting copy across various media channels to optimize audience engagement and message clarity.
- Advanced skills in analytics, translating data into strategic insights; familiarity with Salesforce reporting and Marketo Measure, balancing reporting needs with a primary focus on media buying.
- Familiar with developing impactful media reports and dashboards through Google Data Studio, Looker, or others.
- Solid understanding of sponsorships, their purpose, how to best execute and complement the overarching media strategy, and how to position the StackAdapt brand.
- Proficiency in Excel and Google Slides to articulate media strategies and results effectively.
- Familiarity with Google Tag Manager (GTM) and Google Analytics 4 (GA4) for implementation, tracking, and optimizing our digital advertising campaigns, ensuring data-driven decision-making and compliance with evolving privacy standards.
- Creative communication skills across various formats including display/native ads, search copy, and social media channels.
- Solid understanding of current digital marketing trends, strategies, and best practices.
- Highly competitive salary + commission structure
- RRSP matching
- 3 weeks vacation + 3 personal care days + 1 Culture & Belief day + birthdays off
- Access to a comprehensive mental health care platform
- Health benefits from day one of employment
- Work from home reimbursements
- Optional global WeWork membership for those who want a change from their home office
- Robust training and onboarding program
- Coverage and support of personal development initiatives (conferences, courses, etc)
- Access to StackAdapt programmatic courses and certifications to support continuous learning
- An awesome parental leave policy
- A friendly, welcoming, and supportive culture
- Our social and team events!
StackAdapt is a diverse and inclusive team of collaborative, hardworking individuals trying to make a dent in the universe. No matter who you are, where you are from, who you love, follow in faith, disability (or superpower) status, ethnicity, or the gender you identify with (if you’re comfortable, let us know your pronouns), you are welcome at StackAdapt. If you have any requests or requirements to support you throughout any part of the interview process, please let our Talent team know.
We've been recognized for our diverse and supportive workplace, high performing campaigns, award-winning customer service, and innovation. We've been awarded:
Ad Age Best Places to Work 2024
G2 Best Software for 2024
2023 Best Workplaces for Women by Great Place to Work®
Campaign’s Best Places to Work 2023 for the UK
2023 Best Workplaces in Canada by Great Place to Work®
#1 DSP on G2 and leader in a number of categories including Cross-Channel Advertising.
G2 Top Software and Top Marketing and Advertising Product for 2023