Wishpond Technologies currently has the position of SEO Team Specialist (Worldwide) available and we’re excited to tell you about it !
We are searching for an SEO Specialist (with fluent English skills) to join our Marketing team on a full-time basis. This is a fully remote position and the successful individual could be based anywhere in the world. You will work with an amazing remote team servicing and building relationships with clients based in the US and Canada. In collaboration with the Marketing Team and all departments, the SEO Specialist is responsible for the success of Wishpond Technologies Ltd.
• Identify, plan, and execute technical SEO recommendations including site architecture and speed, content gap analysis, site migrations and redesigns, Indexing/crawl errors, internationalization, Canonicalization, Schema.org and another structured data mark-up, and sitemap and robots.txt file management
• Build SEO reports based on performance data
• Troubleshoot performance issues and provide solutions.
• Work with large amounts of data, uncover trends and insights, and turn those findings into actionable recommendations, proactively identify new potential analysis projects to drive the organization forward.
• Share results of your analysis with other team members and across other relevant departments.
• Work closely with the other team members to meet client goals.
• Keep pace with SEO, search engine, social media, and internet marketing industry trends and developments.
• A minimum of 3 years’ technical experience in Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
• Ability to work with more than 15 clients simultaneously
• Solid experience with data tracking, reporting, and SEO fundamentals including crawling, indexing, and website architecture
• Experience handling SEO with Shopify and WordPress.
• Content marketing experience managing editorial calendars
• Experience using Google Analytics, Google Search Console, and other third-party tools for SEO analysis and reporting including SEMRush, Moz and Ahrefs
• A degree or diploma that contributes to the organization or role is considered an asset
• Must be detail-oriented, creative and have a passion for helping others achieve their goals
• Self-motivated with the ability to establish and maintain solid relationships through a client-first mentality
• As part of a diverse team, ability to work both independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment
• Must be technical, analytical, and have the ability to manage complex projects seamlessly
• Organized, administratively strong, great time management, and have solid writing, phone, and general communication skills
• Fluent in English (spoken and written). Knowledge of a second language is considered an asset
• Willing to participate in ongoing education and training for the role
• It is expected that the successful candidate will provide their own workstation, computer, camera (not keyboard version), headset, and have a fast and reliable internet connection. This position may be required to download and utilize company software.
• The individual must be prepared to work regular business hours based on PST or EST
• Due to the nature of this role, we may verify backgrounds including conducting employment reference, criminal record and credit checks.
• Once hired, the successful candidate must provide a valid government-issued photo ID as part of their onboarding process.
GREAT REASONS TO APPLY FOR THIS ROLE
• Fully remote position allowing you to work from your home anywhere in the world !
• Exciting and dynamic environment with a great leadership team
• Comprehensive training program and regular performance reviews to facilitate your success
• Competitive compensation based on experience and proven abilities
• Great referral programs with incentives and bonuses
• Unbelievable product discounts when you use our products for your own business
• A global workforce of multi-cultural and talented colleagues
• A close-knit operation with amazing growth opportunities for your personal development
• A high growth SaaS technology company publicly traded on the TSX Venture Exchange
• Corporate headquarters in beautiful Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
• Access to our education credits program and so much more!
Founded in 2009, Wishpond is a rapidly growing technology company providing digital marketing solutions targeted at small businesses. The cloud-based platform includes landing pages, social promotions, website pop-ups, online forms, and lead activity tracking. Wishpond has a dedicated team of professional project managers, designers, copywriters, and developers who provide marketing services tailored to our individual clients.
Wishpond serves over 3,000 customers in various industries and sizes, from startups to large fortune 500 companies. Wishpond has a rapidly growing global headcount and continues to hire dedicated and qualified employees and contractors who have what it takes to scale a successful software company.
To learn more about Wishpond Technologies, please visit our website, or follow us on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and YouTube
LinkedIn : wishpond
If you are interested in applying for this exciting opportunity, please provide an updated resume in English (PDF or Word formats only), quoting the position title in the subject line of your cover letter
Wishpond Technologies is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture that does not discriminate on the basis of disability, status or any other basis protected under legislation
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest in this position however due to the volume of applications we receive, we are unable to respond to phone, email or agency inquiries.\n
Read our advice on how to answer the most common interview questions.