Veeva Systems is a mission-driven organization and pioneer in industry cloud, helping life sciences companies bring therapies to patients faster. As one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in history, we surpassed $2B in revenue in our last fiscal year with extensive growth potential ahead.
At the heart of Veeva are our values: Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed. We're not just any public company – we made history in 2021 by becoming a public benefit corporation (PBC), legally bound to balancing the interests of customers, employees, society, and investors.
As a Work Anywhere company, we support your flexibility to work from home or in the office, so you can thrive in your ideal environment.
Join us in transforming the life sciences industry, committed to making a positive impact on its customers, employees, and communities.
We are looking for a highly motivated and passionate Field Marketing Manager/Senior Manager to plan, project-manage, execute, and optimize our demand-generation activities, events, and campaigns. In this role, you will create localized brand awareness and visibility for our Safety solutions and support regional pipeline goals. You will work closely with fellow marketers, as well as sales, strategy, product marketing, and customer success teams in a dynamic and rapidly growing market.
What You'll Do
- Plan, project manage, and successfully execute regionally targeted marketing campaigns that include but are not limited to: demand generation campaigns/nurture programs, user events, industry tradeshows, partner events, webinars, executive roundtables, content syndication, and social media
- Ensure alignment between marketing plans by product and sales plans by region
- Responsible for lead processing, submissions, and tracking of campaign performance
- Manage and liaison with local marketing suppliers, vendors, event organizers, and translation agencies
- Keep current and knowledgeable of industry trends, competition, and new opportunities in the region
- Measure campaign effectiveness based on appropriate KPIs, obtain valuable, data-driven insights, and present program results to regional and product team leads
- Work cross-functionally across the marketing organization, aligning with regional and global stakeholders across the field marketing, product, digital, PR, customer marketing, and operations departments
- 4+ years of experience in field marketing and demand generation for enterprise software or cloud-based solution provider
- Proven ability to build relationships across a number of stakeholders, including sales, SDR, customer success, subject matter experts, and product marketing
- Experience in building and executing go-to-market plans and integrated marketing programs by country or region
- Understanding of complex buying/selling processes involving multiple decision-makers
- Hands-on, collaborative, multi-tasker, creative, strategic thinker, and analytical
- Strong project management skills and ability to manage multiple priorities and projects at the same time with excellent attention to detail
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proven ability to excel in a dynamic environment is extremely important
- Excellent team player with a positive attitude and a strong sense of ownership
- Experience with sales and marketing automation systems
Nice to Have
- Experience with salesforce.com and Pardot preferred
- Life sciences or SaaS experience is a plus
Perks & Benefits
- The chance to work with a genuine market leader
- Huge opportunity for progression – the sky's the limit!
- Incredible support from the wider team and a best-in-class tech stack to help you be successful in your role
- Work anywhere policy – Yes, you can utilize our office spaces or work remotely when you need to
- A wide range of perks & benefits, including a charitable giving program and support for training & development
- Don't just take our word for it; apply here and find out more!
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is committed to fostering a culture of inclusion and growing a diverse workforce. Diversity makes us stronger. It comes in many forms. Gender, race, ethnicity, religion, politics, sexual orientation, age, disability and life experience shape us all into unique individuals. We value people for the individuals they are and the contributions they can bring to our teams.