Sell the entire range of Personal Banking products to potential retail prospects & maintain strong relationships with existing clients of the bank.
- Collaborate with internal teams to identify potential business opportunities and develop strategies to leverage them
- Conduct market research to identify industry trends and competitor activities, providing insights and recommendations
- Proactively follow up with clients to ensure their satisfaction and identify areas for improvement
- Stay updated on industry best practices and participate in professional development activities to enhance knowledge and skills
- Achieve monthly sales targets in the financial year.
- Prospect in targeted segments that require meeting standards in phone calls.
- Present and sell all personal banking products & services to potential customers in an ethical structured & professional manner.
- Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers to enhance the cross-sell opportunities.
- Handling objections to get the customer to buy.
- Exceptional negotiation and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced environment
- Sales profile that requires confidence, persistence, personality, and verbal/ written skills.
- Basic knowledge of products, service policies, and processes of Retail Banking.
- Graduate in any discipline with 1-2 years of banking sales experience (Tele Sales experience Mandatory)
- Fluent in English and Arabic