🐼 Who we are
Alan is your friend in health.
Alan's long-term goal is to make personal, proactive and holistic health part of people’s daily life, striving to be the world’s most member-centric healthcare company. Our employees join Alan because they truly believe in this mission.
As of today, Alan operates in 3 countries (🇫🇷, 🇧🇪, 🇪🇸) and covers more than 440,000 members, representing over €300m of annualized revenue.
The team is 530+ people and growing.
🤘 How we do it ?
People joining Alan are always surprised and delighted by our innovative working method. We have a set of cultural values that guide our approach to work, such as:
- Members first. We put our members first, our team second, our shareholders third.
- Radical Transparency. We make all choices in writing and adopt a direct and honest style of communication.
- Personal & Team Growth. We are self-improving whilst helping others grow. We’re no ego-doers and we all edit the company.
- Distributed Ownership. We trust our colleagues to make the right choices. We are not afraid to fail fast individually to learn collectively in the long run.
- Fearless ambition. We shoot for the moon and work backwards. We focus on solving complex problems with simple principles far from ready made ideas.
⭐ Your mission ⭐
We are building our Sales team locally and looking for several ‘full-stack’ Sales profiles who will be primarily responsible for engaging with prospects to turn them into happy Alan customers.
You can call it Sales, Business development... What is important for us is the mission: you will find leads, drive sales and close strategic opportunities with prospects.
At Alan, Sales drive deals, manage key customer relationships and help close strategic opportunities with prospects. You are directly responsible for educating prospects, providing inspiring product demonstrations, and onboarding companies’ key stakeholders as you make the transition from prospect to customer.
At the same time, we expect you to understand, embrace and apply the Alan Smart & Soft selling method. This method stems from the concept that the prospect experience is an inseparable piece of the overall Alan customer experience. You are expected to make this experience pleasant, instructive and delightful by leveraging the most relevant messaging and materials (Smart) and by defining the high-touch strategy that suits best each prospect (Soft).
We also expect you to look at the big picture and help us grow and improve as a company. For that, you’ll have to be real team players even beyond your role. You’ll be expected to challenge us to improve our product(s), our methods and our strategy, and get involved in other projects and initiatives relevant to growing our customer base.
⭐ Your profile ⭐
You will be a good fit to join the Sales team at Alan if you:
- Have significant previous experience in a Sales role
- Have strong written & verbal communication skills (fluency in English with French)
- Are highly organized with exceptional follow-up skills
- Have empathy and are passionate about understanding and solving prospects' problems
- Ability to manage influence through persuasion, negotiation, and consensus-building
- Deep understanding of value drivers in recurring revenue business models
- A great attitude and ability to collaborate in a small team
- Have a desire to learn fast and make an impact from day 1
For this opportunity, we are aiming to hire within the B0-E level range.
Everything else is a plus. We care about having a diversity of experiences, profiles and backgrounds in our team.\n
At Alan, we believe that being in good health is a basic need, and it starts with our employees. This is why Alaners are provided with a stimulating environment and perks ensuring they are happy, efficient and spend only high-quality time with co-workers.
Therefore, we offer:
- Fair rewards. Generous equity packages complement your base salary.
- Flexible Office. Amazing office space at our HQ, sponsored co-working hubs or a full-remote experience with home office equipment sponsorship, we want you to live where you’re the happiest.
- All the tools you need. Top of the range equipment: Macbook Pro, keyboard, laptop stand, monitor, and Bose noise-canceling headphones.
- Flexible vacation policy and flexible working hours. organize your time as you wish.
- Delightful healthcare insurance. Extremely comprehensive health insurance - 100% of the contribution covered by Alan for you and your family.
- Transport. Country-specific commuter benefits.
- Learning & Training opportunities. A highly flexible Training policy free books and budget to attend and speak at conferences if the opportunity arises.
- Parental leave. Extended parental leave for all new parents.
Important note: we hire people not roles.
After reading this job description, if you feel like you don’t have all the necessary prerequisites but that it matches where you are now or what you'd like to grow into in your next position, we encourage you to apply!
Not everybody will enter our recruitment process, but all, no matter how underrepresented, should feel free to apply as it can only bring learnings or success.
Read our advice on how to answer the most common interview questions.