The "Achievers Employee Experience Platform™" delivers high-frequency recognition that drives business outcomes for HR and business leaders, from decreased turnover to increased engagement. Designed specifically to meet the needs of today’s workforce, it empowers employees to recognize each other in real time and aligns them to the values and goals of the company. With more than 3 million users, the Employee Experience Platform inspires brilliant performance in 170 countries. Visit us at www.achievers.com to learn more and join us in our mission to Change the Way the World Works™.
We are looking for a Sales Development Representative to join Achievers and launch their sales career! If you are entrepreneurial, a self starter, and are excited about prospecting fortune 500 companies – this is the role for you!
You’ll be “running your own business” with full autonomy to control your sales strategy. You’re core responsibility is to connect (over phone/email) with HR leaders in large enterprise companies to initiate a conversation and qualify a meeting for your Account Executive.
You will be working with a collaborative team based out of our brand-new office in Liberty Village (Toronto) with the ability to work remotely part of your workweek. Your day will be a mix of prospecting, skill development, team collaboration, and recognition (it’s what we do).
• Connecting with prospects that show a varying level of interest in Achievers, via phone/email/social media
• Collaborate with your team and Account Executives on how to prospect in fresh and innovative ways
• Get creative and design targeted campaigns to reach out to prospects in your territory
• Become one with our sales productivity tools – Salesforce, Outreach, ZoomInfo, Vidyard, Sales Navigator...and more!
• Develop your sales skills – we spend as much time developing your career as we do booking meetings
• Build a positive team spirit – Recognize your peers for being awesome!
Do you have what it takes?
· Post-secondary education (or equivalent experience)
· Entrepreneurial spirit
· Strong work ethic, willing to put the work in
· Clear and demonstrated written, verbal and presentation skills
· Effective time management and organizational skills\n
As Achievers employees, we are passionate about disruptive technology, welcome constant change, and understand the value of employee success in the workplace. We enjoy coming to work every day because we believe in our product and love our culture. Achievers is more than just a software company; we are industry leaders in the HR space.
We have been recognized in numerous publications for our contributions to HR, for technical excellence and for our outstanding workplace culture!
Achievers does not offer employment to prospects without first ensuring that qualified candidates speak directly with the hiring manager and a member of our HR team. All qualification will be done face-to-face, whether that is in person or over Zoom. Achievers does not send out offers of employment without meeting candidates and does not offer employment via text. If you are requested for any personal information via text and/or without having met a member of our hiring team in person, please disregard.
Our employees are a diverse and inclusive team of passionate, hardworking individuals. Achievers is committed to creating an environment where our employees can do the best work of their lives. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply to join our A-Player family. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Read our advice on how to answer the most common interview questions.