Are you interested in joining our Team but you don’t see the ideal position posted? Or do you have great skills and not sure where would be best suited? Don’t worry, we’re always on the lookout for great people. You can apply through this posting and we’ll be sure to forward your application to several Hiring Managers for their review.
WHAT DEPARTMENTS DO WE HAVE AT WISHPOND ?
Here’s a list of some of our key departments and positions:
ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT including DESIGN, COPYWRITING, SEO
Account Managers, Account Directors, Ad Specialists, Copy Writers, SEO Specialists, Designers, Web Design Specialists
QA Specialists, Software Engineers, Senior Software Engineers, Tech Team Leads, DevOps Engineers, ROR Developers, Product owners, UX Designers
Marketing Specialists, Content Writers, Graphic Designers, Web Developers, Outreach Marketers
SALES & BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
Account Executives, Sales Development Representatives, Sales Managers
Customer Support Representatives, Customer Success Managers
RESEARCH / EMAIL MARKETING
Research Associates, Email Marketing Specialists and general administration including Finance, Human Resources and Data Analysis positions
• Most roles are expected to work regular business hours based on either PST or EST time zones. Those working outside of Canada are expected to provide their own workstation, computer, headset, and have a fast and reliable internet connection.
• Some positions may be required to download and utilize company software.
• Due to the nature of our roles, we may verify backgrounds including conducting employment references, criminal record and credit checks.Once hired, the successful candidates must provide a valid government-issued photo ID and proof of residential address as part of their onboarding process.
GREAT REASONS TO APPLY FOR THESE ROLES
• Fully remote positions allow you to work from your home anywhere in the world !
• Exciting and dynamic environment with a great leadership team
• Comprehensive training program and regular performance reviews to facilitate your success
• Competitive compensation based on experience and proven abilities
• Great referral programs with incentives and bonuses
• Unbelievable product discounts when you use our products for your own business
• A global workforce of multi-cultural and talented colleagues
• A close-knit operation with amazing growth opportunities for your personal development
• A high-growth SaaS technology company publicly traded on the TSX Venture Exchange
• Corporate headquarters in beautiful Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
• Access to our education credits program and so much more!
Founded in 2009, Wishpond is a rapidly growing technology company providing digital marketing solutions targeted at small businesses. The cloud-based platform includes landing pages, social promotions, website pop-ups, online forms, and lead activity tracking. Wishpond has a dedicated team of professional project managers, designers, copywriters, and developers who provide marketing services tailored to our individual clients.
Wishpond serves over 3,000 customers in various industries and sizes, from startups to large fortune 500 companies. Wishpond has a rapidly growing global headcount and continues to hire dedicated and qualified employees and contractors who have what it takes to scale a successful software company.
To learn more about Wishpond Technologies, please visit our website or any of our social media platforms:
• Website: www.wishpond.com
• Instagram: @wishpondofficial
• Twitter: Wishpond
• Youtube: Thewishpond
• LinkedIn : Wishpond
If you are interested in applying for this exciting opportunity, please provide an updated resume in English (PDF or Word formats only), quoting the position title in the subject line of your cover letter.
Wishpond Technologies is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture that does not discriminate on the basis of disability, status or any other basis protected under legislation
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest in this position however due to the volume of applications we receive, we are unable to respond to phone, email, or agency inquiries.
Read our advice on how to answer the most common interview questions.