Welocalize is seeking candidates with a high level of proficiency in English and French to perform Quality Assurance/review of the content and music lyric transcription. The perfect candidate can be located in Ireland or the UK. Our Fortune 100 tech client is looking for candidates with strong music, lyrics, metadata, data analyst, translation backgrounds.
Position: English and French Curation Specialist
Location: Remote, Ireland based
Workweek: 5 days a week (Monday- Friday) 39 hours/week
Competitive Salary: €35,000
Full time employment + benefits
Start Date: ASAP
As a Music Specialist you will be responsible of analyzing Music Lyrics Content in English and Italian. 65% of the time transcribing lyrics, 25% proofreading/editing and 10% analyzing metadata. Excellent linguistic skills, music knowledge. You will need passion for technology and a will to question the current workflows with the mindset to improve tools and processes.\n
· 23 Days Annual Leave & Bank Holiday Entitlements
· Loyalty Leave offered after 2 consecutive years in the company
· Private Health Insurance
· Cycle to Work Scheme
· Employee Assistance Program
· Pension Contributions matched by the Company up to 5%
· Life Assurance 4x annual salary given to chosen beneficiary if death in service occurs
Read our advice on how to answer the most common interview questions.