Founded in 1993, WIN is a highly innovative proptech company, building new disruptive software platforms and products for the massive real estate industry. We have the stability and brand recognition as a 30-year old company along with the curiosity and energy of a start-up. We are an Entrepreneur 500 company, Entrepreneur Fastest Growing company, and recognized as the Most Innovative Home Services Company.
Our colleagues are driven by curiosity and tinkering and a desire to make an impact. They enjoy a culture of high energy and collaboration where we listen to each other with empathy, experience personal and professional growth, and celebrate small victories and big accomplishments. Click here to learn more about our company and culture: https://www.linkedin.com/company/winhomeinspection/life.
ABOUT THE SENIOR PRODUCT/APPLICATION SUPPORT SPECIALIST ROLE:
WIN is looking for a talented Senior Product/Application Support Specialist who is interested in building industry redefining capabilities to transform the real estate industry. You will be part of a multi-disciplinary team building state-of-the-art applications and data capabilities.
- Organize and manage end-to-end execution of multiple SaaS-based projects / priorities with top-down oversight
- Manage daily activities of technical and product teams towards defined goals / milestones
- Determine and define clear deliverables and roles / responsibilities required for specific projects or initiatives
- Define and manage product roadmap in collaboration with product, developers, and business users
- Champion communication and alignment with stakeholders and technical teams
- Help recruit and train exceptional colleagues
- Take a hands-on approach to diving deep into solutions and reviewing code as needed
- Design and build using best practices in project planning and engineering, security, and design
- 5+ years of experience as a technical project manager with proven experience building scalable cloud-based applications
- Previous hands-on relevant technical experience (as a developer/leader) (e.g. Python, AWS, PostgreSQL, REST APIs, Node.js)
- Familiarity with Asana, JIRA, Confluence, or other standard Project Management tools
- Certification in Agile / Scrum and/or Project Management preferred
- Structured thinker and process driven mindset
- Ownership mentality with bias for action and collaboration
- Creative and outside-the-box thinker with strategic mindset
- Willing to learn new technologies and platforms
- Strong work ethic, high integrity, and a team-player
WHAT WE OFFER:
- High-energy team enthusiastic about disrupting a massive industry.
- Highly inclusive and collaborative culture built on mutual respect.
- Focus on core values, initiative, leadership and adaptability.
- Strong emphasis on personal and professional development.
- Flexibility to work remotely.
- Top-notch compensation.