FullStack is the fastest-growing software consultancy in the Americas. We help organizations like Uber, GoDaddy, MGM, Siemens, Stanford University, and the State of California, build distributed software development teams, and deliver transformational digital solutions. As an employee-first company, we focus on hiring the most talented software designers and developers in the western hemisphere, by creating a positive, respectful, and supportive work environment where they can achieve their greatest potential.
We’re most proud of:
*Offering life-changing career opportunities to talented software professionals across the Americas.
*Building highly-skilled software development teams for hundreds of the world’s greatest companies.
*Having delivered hundreds of successful custom software solutions, which have positively impacted the lives and careers of millions of users.
*Our 4.5-star rating on GlassDoor.
*Our client Net Promoter Score of 68, twice the industry average.
We're looking to hire an Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning Developer to join our team. You'll work with our incredible clients in one of two ways:
- Team Augmentation: You will integrate yourself directly into our client's team and work alongside their existing designers and engineers on a daily basis.
- Design & Build: You will work on a FullStack product team to build and deliver a product to our clients.
What We're Looking For:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, or a related field.
- A minimum of 6 years of experience in designing and implementing complex AI and ML solutions, as a Senior Data scientist, Machine Learning Engineer, or AI Engineer.
- At least 2 years of experience deploying Machine Learning and AI solutions in productive environments.
- Past experience developing End-to-end pipelines for model training and deployment is a plus.
- Knowledge and experience working with Spark or Databricks is a plus.
- Experience working with cloud technologies.
- Experience working with Natural Language Processing is highly desirable.
- Proficiency in programming languages such as Python, R, or Java, with the ability to architect and develop scalable solutions.
- Expertise in machine learning frameworks, including TensorFlow or PyTorch, and the ability to leverage them for custom solutions.
- Desirable experience working with HuggingFace and Transformers.
What We Offer:
- Unlimited opportunities for professional growth and continuous learning.
- A collaborative and supportive work culture, surrounded by a team of equally smart and driven individuals.
- Competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits that recognize your contributions.
- The opportunity to make a significant impact on our company's strategy and growth through your architectural expertise.
FullStack is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing our Accommodations for Applicants form, which can be provided upon request during our hiring and interview process.
Learn more about our Applicants Privacy Notice.