**IT Business Analyst - Weston Florida**
**Direct hire opportunity with excellent** **benefits**
**Flexible work schedule - can work 3 days in office and 2 days remote.**
Review, analyze and evaluate business systems and user needs. Document requirements define scope and objectives and formulate systems to parallel overall business strategies. Ability to translate functional requirements to technical objectives.
May require an associate degree in a related area and 2-4 years of experience in the field or in a related area. Familiar with relational database concepts and client-server concepts. Rely on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Demonstrates proficiency in both the Business and Information Technology domains.
• Understand and help create the project's business case.
• Conduct a cost-benefit analysis.
• Identify and propose technology solutions viable to the business case.
• Conduct facilitated workshops to elicit requirements both functional and technical requirements.
• Analyze and decompose complex requirements.
• Spot technical constraints to the proposed solutions.
• Work with other IT experts and address business, technical and hardware needs.
• Document requirements create use cases and process models.
• Generate interface designs, prototypes, data flow diagrams and system context diagrams.
• Assist the technical team and strengthen their understanding of the solution to be developed.
• Create test plans, test scripts and conduct system testing.
• Participate in code deployment and migration.
• Bachelor's Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience
• Intermediate SQL proficiency & skills
• Ability to impact operations and effect change to multiple projects simultaneously
• Detail oriented, analytical and inquisitive
• Ability to work independently and with others
• Extremely organized with strong time-management skills
**Business Analyst top skills & proficiencies:**
• Understanding of software development lifecycle (SDLC)
• Analysis and comprehension skills
• Visualization and prototyping skills
• Knowledge of software designing concepts
• Working know how of business process
• Familiarity with/ Experience with database concepts like DBMS, ETL and SQL
• Understanding of networks, operating systems and technology system interfaces
• Good command over spoken and written communication
• Testing skills and eye for detail.
• Organizational and presentation skills
**Why Kelly** **®** **?**
The Managed Solutions practice within Kelly Outsourcing and Consulting Group (KellyOCG ® ) is one focus within the full array of Kelly Services® workforce solutions.
Kelly Services has transformed from the staffing industry pioneer to a leading workforce solutions provider. KellyOCG is the distinguished outsourcing and consulting segment of Kelly Services, known for applying a forward-looking approach that enables companies to make strategic workforce planning decisions that impact their business and competitive advantage.
The Managed Solutions practice area of KellyOCG is dedicated to partnering with clients to architect and implement solutions that put them in a position to meet their operational obligation to their organization and freedom to focus on their more strategic business needs.
**AboutKelly Services** **®**
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to have a role in managing employment opportunities for more than one million workers around the globe. We employ 550,000 of these individuals directly with the remaining workers engaged through our talent supply chain network of supplier partners. Revenue in 2015 was $5.5 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook () , LinkedIn () and Twitter () .
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law. ()