Experis, a ManpowerGroup company has an exciting contract opportunity for an 100% Remote Instructional Designer. This position is a 3 month contract for one of our key clients, a big Utility company.
Title: 100% Remote Instructional Designer
Location: Wilsonville, OR
Duration: 3 + Months Contract (Possible Extension)
Instructional designer to build Computer Based Training (eLearning) modules. Work with SMEs cross functionally to establish the right information and distill down to right level for audience.
- Create engaging learning activities and compelling course content
- Work with subject matter experts to identify the target audience's training needs
- Set instructional end goals and create content that matches them
- Visualize instructional graphics, the user interface, and the finished product
- Analyze and apply trends and best practices in learning technologies and instructional design
- Provide exercises and activities that enhance the learning process
- Create supporting material/media (audio, video, simulations, etc.)
- Devise modes of assessment, such as tests or quizzes, to measure the effectiveness of the course
- Maintain project documentation and course folders
Education requirements: Bachelor's degree or commensurate with experience
Required Skills: Adult Learning Theories, Articulate, Microsoft Office, SharePoint, Teams, Communications.
Thanks & Regards
Anil Kumar Pandey
Phone: Ext: 7183