Find remote writing jobs as a Copywriter, Content Writer, Editor, Technical Writer, and more. Writing jobs at remote companies often entail: ensuring technical documentation is clear, correct, comprehensive, and easy to use. You'll address content gaps, revamp old content, and create new content for blog. You'll also help in writing copy for various user interface and marketing pages. We curate the best remote writing jobs to match your area of expertise.
Remote Writing Jobs
Create Job Alert
Get exclusive remote jobs as soon as they are posted. Right in your inbox.
Frequently Asked Questions
Learn more about Writing. We have answers to your questions.
What are high-paying writing jobs that can be done remotely?
Different types of writing jobs online are :
- Technical Writer
- Web content writer
- Business writer
- Web content writer
- Magazine Writer
- Social media specialist
- Communications director
- Social Media Manager
- Public relations specialist
How much does a remote writer make?
The median annual wage for writers and authors was $67,120 in May 202 Remote Writer makes on average $67,820 per year and the national average annual salary of $66,251.
Which companies are hiring for remote writing roles?
- Robert Half International
- Thomson Reuters
How do I become a remote writer?
In order to become a remote writer, you should follow these basic steps:
- You have to master storytelling and content creation.
- Create a bio that outlines what you can offer as well as your areas of expertise.
- Use social media platforms such as LinkedIn and Facebook to advertise what you’re offering.
- Add keywords like 'freelance writer', 'copywriter', or 'content creator' to help people if they are searching for someone with those skills.
- Use writing templates to get a head start
- With the help of self-publishing tools and remote working, you can be a successful remote writer.
- Meet like-minded people and network.
- Brushed up your writing skills, figured out your niche, and built your online presence.
What are the skills required for a remote writer?
Basic skills other than writing to become a successful writer:
- Communication Skills
- Research Skills
- Organizational Skills
- Grammar and Clarity
- Revising skills