Discover and apply to best Remote Marketing Jobs here. Work from home for digital, SEO or content marketing positions. Major companies are hiring for remote marketing roles to monitor market trends, create advertising campaigns, develop pricing strategies and targeting strategies.
Remote Marketing Jobs (173)
Frequently Asked Questions
Learn more about Marketing. We have answers to your questions.
What is digital marketing?
Digital marketing is the component of marketing that uses internet and online based digital technologies such as desktop computers, mobile phones and other digital media and platforms to promote products and services
How much do remote marketing jobs pay?
The average marketing remote salary in the USA is $85,000 per year. Entry-level positions start at $58,500 per year, while more experienced marketers make up to $124,964 per year.
What are the responsibilities of a remote marketer?
The basic responsibilities of a remote marketer include:
- Developing a brand style guide to ensure consistency in marketing efforts
- Creating a multi-channel marketing content strategy
- Managing partners for marketing content creation
- Tracking KPIs for marketing campaigns
- Managing online and offline campaigns
- Creating an editorial calendar
- Taking care of SEO and Online Ads
What are the high paying remote marketing jobs?
Top high-paying remote marketing jobs include:
- Marketing Manager
- Product Marketing Manager
- SEO Marketer
- Content Marketing Director
- Business Development Manager
- Public Relations Specialist
- Marketing Analyst
- Email Marketing Manager
- Advertising Coordinator
- Digital Marketing Consultant
- Social Media Manager
- Paid Marketing Manager
- Partnership Marketer
- Brand Manager
- eCommerce Manager
- Promotions Director
What are the skills required for a remote marketing job?
Remote marketing jobs basically includes the following core functions:
- Channel Management.
- Marketing Planning
- Product Pricing and Service Management.
- Promotion and Selling.
- Strong Written Communication Skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Ability to Work Independently
- Email Marketing & Newsletters
- Social Media Marketin
- Comfortable With Digital Tools
- Social Paid Advertising
- Conversion Rate Optimization
- Influencer Marketing
- Familiarity with content management systems
- Talented storyteller
- Proficiency with Google Analytics
- Persuasive copywriting
- Experience creating wide range of marketing collateral
What are the top companies hiring for a remote marketing job?
Top remote companies hiring for marketing jobs include: