The Shared Services Center at West Virginia University invites applications for the position of Workforce Administration Associate. This paraprofessional position will provide assistance to the Talent Acquisition Specialists, which includes utilizing Salesforce case management system to provide Tier 1 support to customer inquiries, and Taleo talent management system to support recruiting/hiring functions.
In order to be successful in this position, the ideal candidate will:
* Provides support to the Talent Acquisitions Specialists with recruitment and hiring functions including responding to e-form submissions within Salesforce, creates requisitions, drafts job announcements, secures appropriate approvals from hiring supervisors/managers, posts position on job boards and career sites, assesses and prescreens candidates, extends jobs offers and contracts, and finalizes all search activities.
* Works within Salesforce case management system to respond to and track all active requisitions as well as customer inquiries.
* Provides Tier 1 support and responds to escalated issues from applicants about the status of applications and job openings.
* Uses appropriate judgement to escalate complex Talent Acquisition issues to the Workforce Administration Specialist.
* Participates in process improvement initiatives.
* Assists with dispositioning candidates when necessary as a function of the requisition closing process.
* Performs other job-related activities to facilitate the achievement of unit goals.
Pay Grade 14
Entry Hourly Rate $16.00
This position allows for flexibility in work location including potential hybrid, remote or onsite preference. Travel to the WVU Campus may need to occur based on organizational needs throughout the year.
* Associates degree in Business, Human Resources, Industrial Relations. Public Administration or a related field, or an equivalent combination of education and directly related experience.
* At least 2-years of experience working in a human resources department. Prior work in recruitment is preferred.
* Experience using a case management system is preferred.
* Attention to detail and accuracy with keying information.
* Ability to research issues and prepare options for resolution.
* Ability to learn Taleo talent management system and Taleo onboarding systems.
* Demonstrated experience navigating multiple computer screens, including entry of required information.
* Ability to manage multiple tasks.
* Communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
* Effective interpersonal skills and demonstrated success with ability to build and maintain effective work relationships.
* High degree of integrity and reliability.
* Demonstrated ability to use Microsoft office products, such as Excel, Word, Access.
* Demonstrated experience in providing exceptional level of customer service, to all levels of the organization.