Javen Technologies Direct Client is looking for Workday HR Analyst in Eagan MN - Remote at this time. If interested, reach me at /- Gowri.
Required Skills and Experience:
- 5+ years of related professional experience
- Solid experience with Workday Payroll and Time Tracking (TT) Business Analyst expertise
- Proven ability to configure payroll and time tracking (business process, rules, set up tables, etc.), not looking for someone to run payroll
- Ability to create and edit integrations (Payroll, Fidelity, etc.)
- Ability to create and edit reports
- Experience in basic application languages and report writing tools
- Strong computer literacy and orientation, including knowledge and experience with MS Office Suite, including Excel and database software
- Ability to convey complex technical information in a clear and simplified manner to non-technical users.
- Proven experience managing confidential information and sensitive employee data
- Proven analytical, problem solving, and project management skills
- provided by Dice