We're looking for someone who is passionate about providing care and support to employees on various employment related topics including benefits, managing data and providing guidance on policies and employee programs.
What's in it for you?
Pay Rate : $23 - $25
Location: 5505 W Parmer Lane, Building 3, Austin, Texas USA 78727.
Shift Schedule: Working remotely by following Austin, TX, Monday - Friday 10:00am - 7:00pm Central Time; weekends and holidays, as needed
Through the demonstration of operational excellence, this role is responsible for consistently delivering high-quality work in a way that positively impacts the credibility, effectiveness/efficiency, and the overall reputation of the team Duties and Responsibilities (Support/ Administrative/ Process Management/ Candidate Experience): Serve as the primary point of contact for candidates and business partners throughout the interview process, and work with the Recruiting team to identify opportunities that will enhance the interview, candidate, and hiring manager experience
* Ensure employee inquiries are answered and/or properly routed in a timely and caring manner.
* Explore employee's needs by phone and email and help educate them on relevant employment policies, programs, and practices.
* Take ownership in the employee experience and contribute directly to the company culture for all employees.
* Obsess over the customer experience in every interaction while balancing the needs of the employee and Apple.
* Record all employee inquiries and resolutions accurately and effectively in a customer relationship management system.
Your primary responsibilities for this role would include:
* Manage job posting process
* Manage the coordination and communication of interviews to candidates, hiring managers and Recruiting team
* Manages the candidate pre-employment and background screening processes Coordinate exit process
* Provide administrative and technical support to the Director of HR Complete ad-hoc projects, as assigned.
If interested, please send the latest version of your resume in a Word or PDF format at or call: Ext. 1807 (11:00AM TO 8:00PM CST) as well as availability for a phone interview (please note best number to contact you).
We love referrals so please share our job with friends and family. Also, check out Manpower's career platform with tools and resources to prepare you for today and tomorrow's jobs at