Sargent & Lundy is one of the most experienced full-service architect-engineering firms in the world. Founded in 1891, the firm is a global leader in power and energy with expertise in grid modernization, renewable energy, energy storage, nuclear power, and fossil fuels. Sargent & Lundy delivers comprehensive project services-from consulting, design and implementation to construction management, commissioning and operations/maintenance-with an emphasis on quality and safety. The firm serves public and private sector clients in the power and energy, gas distribution, industrial, and government sectors. Our Core Values
Every decision we make is guided by our core values. By upholding these six principles, we support our clients, employees, and community. They are the compass we follow as we continue to grow our business and lead the industry. Quality -
We provide high-quality deliverables and services through an uncompromising focus on peer review, safety, and continuous improvement. Accountability -
Our actions demonstrate the highest levels of professionalism, integrity, and respect. Our People -
We value diverse perspectives, encourage professional growth, and are committed to providing a work community where people thrive. Our work is challenging but rewarding. Our Clients -
We deliver value and exceed our clients' expectations through outstanding customer service, personal accessibility, and clear communication. Innovation -
Since 1891, we have invested in the people, training, tools, and technology needed to quickly adapt in a constantly changing world. Meaningful Impact -
We make a positive impact in the communities where we work and live.
Sargent and Lundy is looking for a Temporary WordPress Font-End Developer to work 30 hours per week for the next 3-6 months. This individual can work remotely in the United States.
- Take finalized hi-fi prototype design to develop into our WordPress site
- Utilize PHP, MYSQL, HTML, CSS and industry standards to execute the design into a WordPress site
- Collaborate with IT and Communications to a provide a high quality, well-functioning and great performing site
- Configure and code the site to make maintenance straight forward
- Detailed documentation and training staff on development methodologies and plugin usage
We do not sponsor employees for work authorization in the U.S. for this position.
- Three years' experience developing WordPress Themes, MYSQL, PHP, HTML 5, CSS 3 and WordPress Plugin usage
- Thorough portfolio of past development on WordPress
- Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working HTML pages
- Demonstrated experience creating and maintaining complex websites that include video, widgets, forms and other functionalities
- Experience with WP Engine is a plus
Sargent & Lundy is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any protected status as defined by law.