An ICS client is seeking a 100% Remote, Windows DevOps Engineer.
Must have requirements for this role and what's weighted most heavily include advanced GitLab Experience, Packer Automation, Windows AWS Engineering and Windows Development experience.
This is a client that accelerates the cloud journey for organizations seeking to modernize and transform. Small, collaborative team with an enterprise backing.Additional Skills Required
- Advance knowledge of Windows software development and engineering including for .NET 4.x, SQL Server 2016, and Windows Service Applications.
- Advance knowledge of Windows application engineering in the AWS cloud
- Advance knowledge on build image automation such as Packer and Docker
- Advanced knowledge of CICD best practices, design and templating
- Intermediate knowledge of Active Directory engineering/architecture
- Intermediate knowledge on application deployment strategies i.e. Blue-green, canary and rolling
- Intermediate knowledge on cloud native CICD tools such as Gitlabs CI, AWS Bamboo, or AWS CodeCommit, CodeBuild, CodeDeploy, CodePipeline
- Intermediate knowledge on IaC using CloudFormation and Terraform (nice to have)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills