# of Positions: 13
Position Type: Contract
Interview: Skype Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Create and provide revolving analytics data of call/web chat arrival patterns, agent efficiency analysis, statistical analysis of the agents and call center performance.
- Analyze reports and query database from CCMA, agent attendance line and WFM Software.
- Determine Agent Adherence to schedule and agent performance.
- Create and design Ad hoc reports for data pertaining to agent scheduling, call volumes, Web Chat Volume, Agent -Performance Metrics.
- Maintain production data and review of staff plan hours for accuracy to optimize efficiency.
- Analyze, determine and communicate work/training schedules for agents to operations management.
- Identify and determine required staff based upon deviation reports and make recommendations for improvements
- Recommend improvements in project performance based on analysis of Forecast to Actuals.
- Determine, document and escalate concerns on agent performance to management.
- Skillset management of agents as instructed by operations leadership or management including availability of agent to queue vs skillset and call back assignments.
- Provision Agents within business systems to create optimal project performance and make
recommendations for improvement.
- Manage real time monitoring of agents and notification of unscheduled agents' activities and adherence.
- Act on operation items escalated by Junior WFM Analysts.
- Develop, create and conduct systems training for supervisors on the workforce tools, processes and best practices. Continuously create Work Instructions and Job Aids for Call Center and Eligibility & Enrollment supervisors to provide instruction on what action is required for specific codes.
- May have additional training or education in area of specialization.
- Develops solutions to a variety of problems of moderate scope & complexity.
- General application of concepts & principles.
- Contributes to the completion of organizational projects & goals.
- Frequent use and general knowledge of industry practices, techniques, and standards.
- Applies knowledge and skills to complete a wide range of tasks.
- Communicates on complex or sensitive issues or drafts such responses for supervisor or manager. Educational Requirements
- Bachelor's degree with 3+ years of experience
- provided by Dice