We are seeking a Website Marketing & CRO Manager to drive our website roadmap, CRO strategy and increase search visibility & conversion for Apollo’s core products and use cases. The ideal candidate will have 3+ years of marketing experience, a proven track record of building SEO and conversion rate optimization programs, and the ability to lead projects from ideation to execution. This is an opportunity to join a company that empowers revenue and go-to-market teams to determine the best actions for winning outcomes.
- Own SEO strategy, efforts (on page, off page and technical), and pipeline and revenue for Apollo’s global site.
- Inform web strategy from globalization to link building.
- Develop core and topical content suggestions and align SEO efforts with upcoming go-to-market initiatives; partner with cross-functional teams (especially content) on opportunities to capture traffic and increase demand across organic channels.
- Integrate SEO as a key step into content workflows to increase search visibility; advise editorial teams on content hierarchy and target keywords to incorporate into copy.
- Partner with paid search to develop keyword optimized landing pages.
- Train development teams on implementation of optimized meta data, alt text, headers and URL structures; maintain technical upkeep with content and web partners.
- Conduct webpage audits with SEO deep crawls, providing insight and data-backed suggestions on how to grow site traffic organically.
- Establish and report out on keyword and page performance KPIs; synthesize insights from heatmaps, user recordings, surveys, and analytics to broader web and testing strategy.
- Drive conversion rate optimization strategy and execution with Head of Growth Marketing to improve MQL, pipeline, and revenue generation on core web surfaces.
- Deep knowledge of testing platforms and tools (e.g. Google Suite: Analytics, Search Console, Keyword Planner, Hotjar, Intellimize/Mutiny or equivalent).
- Proven track record of building SEO and conversion rate optimization programs.
- Project management: Ability to lead projects from ideation, to execution of experimental design, to partnership with digital team on testing impact of across their channels.
- Data-driven approach: Ability to build KPI dashboards for funnel optimization; use results to make informed conclusions about learning objectives and improvement opportunities.
- Strategic thinker: You understand how to build a pipeline of experiments to deliver impact on the business and hit growth targets.
- Preferred, but not required: strong sense of design systems, UI/UX.
- Preferred, but not required: familiarity with conversion copywriting.
- 3+ years of experience working in SEO/CRO
- Proven success implementing SEO best practices
- In-depth knowledge of SEO/CRO research principles and methods.
- Ability to create, justify, communicate and implement SEO strategies across teams and external agencies
- Data-driven and analytical mindset; experience measuring and reporting on performance at a regular cadence.
- Familiarity with HTML, CSS and JavsScript a plus.
- Attention to detail
- Project management skills