Description Major Purpose:
This position will assist in providing web design, development, and maintenance for applications such as Thryv Online Order Entry, Thryv Business Analysis Tool, Thryv App Marketplace Apps, etc. This position will work with the Sr Web Developer Thryv Product and the Thryv Product Team to implement new features. Will assist in working with and supporting other applications/systems such as Thryv, Thryv Leads, Recurly, Pardot, Tray.io, and ESB to provide a seamless experience for both internal and external stakeholders (Thryv clients, Thryv Sales Reps, etc). Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Assist in designing& developing Online Order Entry website through timely and accurate completion of assigned work or projects.
• Must be 18 years of age or older.
• Bachelor degree with 2 years of related experience • Must have 2 years of React experience
• Experience with programming and problem solving skills, analytics skills and communication skills preferred.
• Ability to work independently and collaboratively as a team based on project requirements.
• Ability to assist with abstracting from a detailed business requirement the necessary technical
specifications to see how that detail can broadly be delivered utilizing all available tools and technologies.
• Ability to organize effectively against multiple conflicting demands
• Ability to build and foster strong working relationships with key stakeholders across the business
• Familiarity with various software development methodologies (e.g. Agile, Waterfall, etc) and there relative strengths and weaknesses
• Is able to easily prototype and experiment
• Familiarity with various programming languages and technologies (e.g. C/C++, JAVA, Python, RUBY,
SQL, Zapier Technology, Tray.io Workflow Technology, CURL, RESTful APIs, etc.)
• Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Asana, and other necessary applications.
• Knowledge of Web Development, current industry trends, best practices and technology strongly preferred
• Excellent organizational, planning, and follow-up skills- dependable, takes accountability and ownership
• Ability to multi-task, adjust priorities, and adapt to change in work or procedure quickly
• Production oriented, detailed, and deadline oriented
• Ability to work in fast paced environment
• Maintains positive service minded attitude, collaborative, and team oriented - provided by Dice