Jacobs is seeking a Web Developer for a contract that is based in Hanover, Maryland. This position requires a current TS/SCI with Full Scope Poly clearance. *Up to 23 hours remote work per week!*
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Implementing back-end supporting systems (i.e. REST endpoints) in Python (e.g. Flask/Django) or Node.js.
- Building query systems backed by NoSQL data stores (e.g. ELK stacks).
- Hosting production web-sites on Agency infrastructure.
- Building web-sites that meet applicable Section 508 standards.
- Experience in using D3 or some graphing library.
- Experience with GraphQL.
- Active TS/SCI w/Poly
- 3 years Software Engineering (3 extra years w/o degree)
- 6 years in Technical Role (9 years w/out degree)
- 3 years in the Intel Community
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology Engineering preferred
- Experience with Python.
- Experience with Linux.
- Networking Knowledge.
- Experience with Docker, Ansible, Kubernetes, and/or Puppet.
- Experience with VMWare.
- Experience with Agile Software Practices; & DevOp Practices.
#OurMission #CJPost #TopTalentTuneIn
- Working at a computer or desk (Considerations: Sitting, Eyes, Hands)
- May involve long periods of sitting
- An inside office environment (Considerations: Closed quarters, lighting, and temperature fluctuations)
- Needs to be able to work well with and support co-workers and clients
- Needs to have clear, concise and accurate communication skills
Equipment and Machines:
- Standard office equipment and machines, computer workstation
- Punctuality and regular attendance are necessary to meet deadlines
- Regular attendance is necessary and required
Other Essential Functions:
- Must be able to communicate effectively
- Must demonstrate professional behavior at all times when dealing with clients, management and employees
- Grooming and dress must be appropriate for the position and must not impose a safety risk to the employee or others
- Must be able to support and work in a proactive team environment
- Must hold the safety of yourself and those around you as the number one priority in the workplace
Jacobs is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Jacobs is a drug-free workplace.