- Technical solution developer for analytic application layer and
- Provides progressive leadership by consulting and supporting the overall
technical solution for the analytic application layer
- Acts as the technical escalation point/support for assigned applications.
- Ensures all Acxiom solutions incorporate the technical vision and
standards within Acxiom.
- Enhances the contribution of others working on assigned client(s) and is
known as a domain expert for their applications
***This role can be located almost anywhere in the U.S.***
**What You Will Do:**
- Consult with clients (internal and external) at a strategic level on solution design and business requirements of analytic applications being developed.
- Brings prior experience to organize and define work for complex or ambiguous situations.
- Ensures overall solution requirements and design incorporates Acxiom and client's overall solution vision.
- Lead in providing technical expertise to project team members in identifying, creating and defining application requirements
- Responsible for overall solution integrity across multiple applications and clients, providing strategic direction to other team members on technology and design choices.
- Focuses on client value and satisfaction while balancing corporate objectives, feasibility and scalability of solution.
- Utilize subject matter expertise on Acxiom and industry technologies, verticals and lines of business in order to help consult on aligning client business needs to products, solutions and services offered. Documents and shares best practices and case studies.
- Lead, define and adhere to Acxiom solution standards, estimates, processes, policies and procedures. Utilizes standard methodologies to promote consistency and drives adherence to standards within designated teams. Familiar with other department's methodologies including project management and development methodologies.
- Proactively identifies areas of process improvement that drive profit enhancement and client value and instill that mindset while contributing through others. Mentor other less experienced Architects on this effort as well.
- Consults / advises and educates management, affected teams and clients through communications at the appropriate technical granularity. Shares best practices and incorporates lessons learned into estimates, standards and protocols for future development efforts.
- Proactively developing internal relationships and working with Acxiom teams to provide feedback to the appropriate lines of business or product team to ensure Acxiom produces and/or enhances products that can meet the ever-changing business needs of our clients.
- Keeps informed and evaluates the latest Acxiom and industry news, trends, products, services, competitors and relevant existing and emerging technologies. Mentors other less experienced Architects on this practice.
- Actively contributes to domain body of knowledge
- Responsible for high priority projects and ensuring that timelines are met
- Lead in development and providing technical expertise to define application solutions appropriate for requirements
- Work independently to code, document, and implement project specifications
- Build from prototypes to deployed applications
- Develop the direction and strategy of future development projects
- Work with business owners and customers to ensure that their needs are being met by current solutions
**What You Will Have:**
- 3+ years professional experience building responsive, user-friendly web applications
- An eye for design and the ability to create elegant purpose-built user interfaces
- Experience building data visualizations in D3 or other related libraries
- The ability to work independently and not let ambiguity prevent projects from moving forward
- Experience in planning and delivering software platforms used across multiple clients and organizational units
- Strong communicator and experience working on a marketing team
- Motivated to learn new technologies and the ability to implement them
- Experience with personalization, tagging and other marketing data integration
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite products, specifically Photoshop and Illustrator for image processing
- Experience with UX software to design and communicate ideas with stakeholders
**PRIMARY LOCATION CITY/STATE:**
Homebased - Conway, Arkansas
**ADDITIONAL LOCATIONS (IF APPLICABLE):**
Acxiom is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, military status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetics or other protected status.