As Wealth Management Onboarding Support Specialist, you'll work closely with Wealth Management Concierge Consultants to provide a seamless transition experience for a new advisor joining the broker dealer.The Team
The Concierge Support Team provides concierge level support to top level advisors, and recruits that are joining the firm. The team is comprised of skills individuals with season experience within MMLIS that provide a high level of customer service to their dedicated advisor population. The Impact:
As a Wealth Management Onboarding Support Specialist your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to the following:
The Minimum Qualifications
- Serve as subject matter expert on BD policies and procedures for external representatives transitioning to the MassMutual platform.
- Handle all new account opening for the advisor; process client data into back office systems with a high level of accuracy.
- Ownership of tracking and monitoring ACAT transfers post new account opening.
- Routinely identify cases that are not in good order (NIGO) and work with appropriate parties to find resolution timely.
- Ability to research and resolve transition issues as needed.
- Solid understanding of broker-dealer operations and account opening procedures for direct, brokerage and advisory products.
The Ideal Qualifications
- High School Diploma or GED.
- 3+ years in the financial services.
- 1 year in broker-dealer operations.
- Strong organizational savviness and ability to navigate complex situations.
- Exceptional customer service skills who has a reputation for delivering high quality results on time.
- Expertise in quickly establishing credibility and developing strong working relationships with internal and external constituents.
- Excellent data entry skills with a high level of accuracy.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in fast-paced and time sensitive environment and adhere to strict deadlines.
- Ability and willingness to work overtime and/or work a flexible shift arrangement as business needs arise.
What to Expect as Part of MassMutual and the Team
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent business experience.
- 3 years in broker-dealer operations.
- Prior experience in advisor on-boarding and client transition process preferred.
- Knowledge and understanding of FINRA / SEC rules and regulations preferred.
- Regular meetings with the Concierge Support Team
- Focused one-on-one meetings with your manager
- Access to mentorship opportunities
- Networking opportunities including access to Asian, Hispanic/Latinx, African American, women, LGBTQ, veteran and disability-focused Business Resource Groups
- Access to learning content on Degreed and other informational platforms
- Your ethics and integrity will be valued by a company with a strong and stable ethical business with industry leading pay and benefits
We've been around since 1851. During our history, we've helped millions of people find financial freedom, offer financial protection, and plan for the future.
Today, we continue to develop meaningful relationships with our customers by building their trust, being knowledge problem solvers and always prioritizing their needs. MassMutual is guided by a single purpose: We help people secure their future and protect the ones they love. As a company owned by our policyowners, we are defined by mutuality and our vision to put customers first. It's more than our company structure - it's our way of life.
MassMutual was recognized as an Ethisphere 2019 World's Most Ethical Company, a Top Place to Work in 2019 according to The Boston Globe and named among America's Best Employers for Diversity according to Forbes 2020. MassMutual ranks No. 84 on the Fortune 500 list of largest companies.
MassMutual is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Individual with Disability/Protected Veteran. We welcome all persons to apply. Note: Veterans are welcome to apply, regardless of their discharge status.