The VP, Talent Acquisition is a highly experienced, well-versed talent acquisition leader who develops and implements talent acquisition strategies and grows the capabilities of a highly motivated talent acquisition team. This includes defining the talent acquisition processes to scale the function, creating global reporting metrics/dashboards and ensuring roles are filled timely according to the hiring plan. The VP, Talent Acquisition Coordinator will work closely with hiring leaders to support the growth of our fast-paced organization. Maintaining an excellent candidate experience will be paramount to your success. This person must have the ability to shift gears at a moment's notice, while being able to think outside the box. Key is being extremely proactive and thriving in an entrepreneurial environment.
What You'll Do:
• Lead the talent acquisition function to develop, deliver and measure an effective talent strategy that encompasses sourcing, attracting and retaining the highest caliber talent to support current and future growth.
• Build strong, credible, and influential relationships with senior leaders, hiring managers, critical stakeholders and partners, operating as a trusted advisor and subject matter expert.
• Provide strategic and day-to-day leadership to a full-cycle talent acquisition team, including defining clear team roles and processes and providing direction, coaching and opportunities for development.
• Partner closely with subject matter experts across the HR team to establish and maintain recruiting practices and outcomes that support global talent management needs and align with the People Team framework, including alignment to compensation and total rewards, organizational design, employee development, along with People Solutions and data.
• Establish and report on meaningful recruiting metrics with high-quality Applicant Tracking System (ATS) data. Provide data-driven, actionable insights to drive continuous improvement.
• Ensure that recruiting practices create and deliver an extraordinary candidate and new hire experience.
• Work closely with key business stakeholders and partners including senior leadership, HR/compensation, Finance, Legal, etc. to coordinate on hiring strategies, planning, best practices, and ensure regulatory compliance.
• Lead and maximize on the effectiveness of university relations/campus programs and practices.
• Ensure that diversity strategy and best practices are incorporated into all talent acquisition practices, processes and measurements.
• Personally, handle recruitment on certain key positions as an outstanding hands-on contributor.
What You Offer:
• 12-15 years of broad recruiting and business experience required, with at least four years leading a robust, full-cycle recruiting function in a fast-paced, high demand recruiting environment; preferably in the tech industry.
• Global recruiting experience including EMEA and APAC strongly preferred.
• Experience with Lever ATS is a plus.
• Strong track record demonstrating ability to source, attract, and secure top talent with a strong retention record.
• Bachelor's Degree in business, human resources or equivalent professional experience preferred.
• PHR, SPHR, SHRM-CP, or SHRM-SCP certification strongly preferred.
• Previous success in defining and implementing effective talent acquisition strategies to meet the company's hiring needs.
• Excellent self-awareness, leadership, and communication skills.
• Self-motivated with strong propensity for action, results and continuous improvement. Ability to instill that same level of motivation in the team.
• Able to work in a high-energy, fast paced, rapidly changing environment.
• Able to direct multiple priorities simultaneously while working under pressure to meet deadlines.
• Ability to partner with the HR leadership team to influence and drive HR best practices across the organization.
• Strong understanding of the HR body of knowledge including applicable employment laws, policies, compliance requirements.