Rapidly growing SaaS company / Mission-Driven Organization / 100% Remote
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Travis Arn
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $170,000 - $200,000 per yearA bit about us:
Join a cutting-edge, digital company that is dedicated to the mission of the work we do! As front runners in the early childhood education market, we build dynamic, top-quality digital products that integrate all of the essential elements of a high-quality solution: curriculum, assessment, professional development, and family engagement.Why join us?
- Strong management and executive team focused on mentoring and development
- Robust compensation and benefits package including 401k with match and unlimited PTO
- Professional development and growth opportunities
- Excellent corporate culture
- 100% Remote
We are looking for a highly talented, innovative, and creative Solution Architect to join its technology team. We are looking for engineers that want to make a real impact in early childhood education. Our platform is evolving, so you need to be someone who can build new functionality and learn new technologies quickly as well as be able to maintain and extend existing code to support organizational needs.
Our technology team is responsible for building out SaaS solutions used by educational organizations across the globe. The team works on a wide variety of projects, solving existing problems and enabling new business objectives. We are growing our group by extending our technology team to continue building and improving on underlining elements of our products: from 3rd party integration layers, to SSO, to shared service development and instrumentation, and brand new product design and implementation. We believe that great technology experts are also software generalists who are unafraid to jump up and down the stack to solve the problems that come our way. If you thrive in a fast-paced environment, working on software that supports millions of users daily, then you have an opportunity to join our technology group.
- Introduces and oversees overall technical approach for software projects
- Finds the best technical solution for business problems
- Provides specifications and documentation to which solution is managed, developed and delivered against
- Participates in planning, analysis and design of new software solutions
- Learns new technologies and keeps up with both traditional and emerging best practices
- Evaluates emerging technologies and proposes adoption path
- Works independently and collaborates with other department leaders and other members of the engineering team to ensure successful delivery of projects
- We are a federal government contractor and thus requires that all employees be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, unless the employee is entitled to accommodation for reasons related to a medical condition, disability, or sincerely held religious belief. Qualified applicants must comply with this vaccine policy as a condition of employment.
- 7+ years of production experience in software engineering and software architecture
- Experience working with high-trafficked SaaS solutions
- Experience with designing and building scalable solutions that perform under load
- Deep understanding of cloud technologies, specifically AWS
- Understanding of modern design patterns such as SOA and microservices
- Commitment to following security and performance best practices
- Strong sense of collaboration, teamwork and accountability
- AWS Certified Solution Architect Professional is a plus
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.