Company continues to grow and with the expansion of our sales team we are adding a Vice President of Sales with SaaS experience to design the vision for and lead our sales and go-to-market strategy for Enterprise-level sales.
Reporting to the COO, this key member of the organization will contribute by leading the sales team to achieve results consistently and further our rapid growth. You will bring the experience needed to build, lead, and coach the sales team from Sales Development Reps to Senior Sales Executives.
You will design the go-to-market strategy, processes, and workflow efficiencies for the sales team. You should have experience leading the strategy and execution for a sales team that achieves quota on a consistent basis. Analytical skills and attention to detail are critical in this role.
• Establishing goals, quotas and territories for a sales team that aligns with the growth strategy.
• Identifying strategic approaches to our targeted Account Based Marketing approach.
• Ongoing coaching of sales reps to for continuous development.
• Teaming with marketing and product management to take advantage of new product updates and capabilities.
• Partnering with Client Success to facilitate a value-driven customer journey.
• Managing strategic relationships and key prospect interactions.
• Creating and analyzing reports between various systems such as CRM, Google Analytics, Hubspot, etc.
• 10+ years in sales
• Sales leadership experience
• Experience in SaaS / digital marketing
• Bachelor's degree in technology, marketing, or business
Nice to Have
• Ability to creatively coach and mentor sales individuals with diverse experiences and needs.
• Creative and thoughtful approaches to identifying market opportunities and the required sales tactics.
• Strong awareness of digital marketing with a preference toward SEO and search marketing experience.
• A data-driven, analytical mindset with a strong attention to detail.