As an integral member of our senior leadership team, the VP of Revenue Strategy will lead Company's domestic and international revenue strategies. Refining the revenue strategy, implementing performance metrics, and influencing alignment of all revenue operations will be accomplished through close partnership with Sales, Customer Success and Experience, and Marketing teams as well as other mission-critical leaders.
While your strategic focus is centred on executive business partnership and supports the long-term direction for the department, you are also comfortable with assuming and managing the responsibility for various tactical/ongoing responsibilities.
This intersectional role will drive revenue effectiveness by establishing measurable processes to improve sales and marketing efficiency and determine growth goals in addition to driving GTM performance. A successful leader will produce actionable reporting and analysis while documenting and building strong relationships across the leadership team to influence decision making.
Eligible States for Remote Work: Arizona, California, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Maryland, Massachusetts, Minnesota, Nevada, Ohio, Oregon, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Washington, Washington DC, West Virginia and Wisconsin
What You'll Do:
- Develop growth strategies and revenue generation plans with the executive leadership and the board of directors
- Standardize outreach methodology for current and future clients and coordinate implementation across sales channels, client management, and marketing & communications
- Establish high levels of quality, accuracy and process consistency in planning, forecasting, and budgeting approaches used by the sales, marketing, and finance organizations
- Create accountability within the company by developing appropriate metrics and coordinating compensation and promotions with these metrics
- Develop price-optimization, contact standardization and quote-to-contract efficiencies through close partnership with sales, leadership, finance and legal
- Monitor the strategies and processes across the revenue cycle from customer acquisition to engagement to success
- Prioritize investments in enabling technologies to support sales and marketing organizations' productivity including enhancements to the company CRM platform
- Leverage customer research (quantity and quality) to provide strategic leadership for brand architecture and positioning
- Determine and direct operational priorities connected to new business merchant and customer acquisition, growth, retention to achieve revenue goals
What We're Looking For:
- 10+ years of sales/business operations, GTM, and analytics experience in a high-growth environment
- Experience architecting and managing revenue systems from ground up - CRM, Marketing Automation (Salesforce ideal)
- Experience successfully managing analytically rigorous corporate initiatives leveraging standard SaaS sales metrics and benchmarking
- Proven ability in owning and developing revenue strategy and tracking to promote overall success, retention, and growth of customer and partnership portfolio, including an operational framework and engagement model for planning, forecasting, and budgeting, used by the sales, marketing, and finance organizations
- Experience with instituting operational excellence to support accelerated sales growth in domestic and international enterprise and mid-markets
- Proven ability to identify and lead growth enabling initiatives for rapidly scaling global organizations
- Bachelor's Degree required; advanced degree preferred