We are looking for an experienced sales leader to lead our provider sales function. Garner's unique approach to physician analytics has allowed us to attract some of the most sophisticated provider organizations as clients. We now need a strong sales leader to translate this early success to a broader national footprint. The VP of Provider Sales will lead this effort for the firm, spearheading our relationships and distribution strategy to healthcare service providers of numerous forms across the country. We're looking for someone with an entrepreneurial mindset and an interest in building out our relationships while creating key sales processes and building a team.
Responsibilities will include:
- Build out and own Garner's distribution model to multiple types of healthcare service providers of all sizes, including owning the economic model and sales process.
- Build and maintain strategic relationships with both regional and national healthcare service providers.
- Partner with Garner's Data, Strategy, and Product teams to develop scalable data solutions to serve the provider community.
- Grow and develop Garner's brand / presence within the provider community.
- Partner with executive leadership to develop the company's strategic distribution strategy.
- Do what's necessary to execute and hit annual sales goals.
- You will report directly to the CRO
The ideal candidate has:
- 8+ years in sales leadership role with revenue responsibilities
- Previous experience in healthcare analytics or SaaS sales
- Strategic account planning and execution skills
- A desire to work in a rapidly evolving startup environment with notable upside
- A desire to be a part of our mission to improve the healthcare system