The Vice President of Product will play a pivotal role in the future of our company. Our VP of Product will be responsible for the product vision and development of Company product lines. You'll be managing product leaders, managers and collaborating with the marketing and support teams, as well as providing the overall vision for the product roadmap. This position reports to our Co-Founder and COO and is a key member of the Executive Leadership Team.
What you will do
- Develop, lead, and excite a distributed team of creative and collaborative people.
- Provide mentorship, linking performance to overall business objectives and outcomes.
- Responsible for the end to end product life cycle across all product lines, including market needs, product vision and strategy, roadmap creation and communication, release planning, requirements gathering, functional specification all the way through to customer enablement and success.
- Engage directly with customers during pre-sales and post-sales implementations to ensure the product will help them reach their desired business outcomes.
- Eliciting customer needs and translating them into product solutions.
- Lead a team of product managers to build new features in an agile development methodology.
- Measure and report on metrics.
- Become the key evangelist of product and participate in press activities, conferences, discussions with thought leaders, and market analysts.
- Work closely with our users, research, and customer success to deeply understand and address user needs.
- Experience in an enterprise SaaS startup.
- Excellent analytical skills and an ability to interpret data to create actionable insights.
- Demonstrated experience increasing user adoption and activation through improved flow and UX.
- 10+ years of product management experience building and growing products at scale.
- 5+ years of proven leadership, managing and growing a strong PM team with senior level PM leaders.
- You love building products that make our customers feel joy, delight and trust - you care deeply about the product craft and practice.
- You're a strategic product thinker with a track record of identifying new opportunities in a changing technical and market landscape.
- You have demonstrated technical proficiency and effectiveness while working closely with engineers at scale.
- You're a strong communicator with an ability to influence; you're able to create clarity and drive focus in complex and dynamic contexts.