The SightGain Readiness Platform is the only solution focused on cybersecurity readiness. Its patent-pending capabilities evaluate results from hacker exploits that are safely executed on production systems to evaluate performance. This approach enables organizations to provide targeted training and make improvements across cybersecurity people, process, and technology. SightGain finally enables decision makers to identify the security investments that will best defend against real-world adversaries, versus relying on assumptions and compliance checklists.The Opportunity
As the VP of Engineering you will provide technical leadership in all aspects of our business. Start-up experience is a great thing to have in this role as it is a hands-on role. This will require the right candidate to be involved in the design, coding, architecture of the platform and lead the development of company's client facing applications and technology. Ideally, we are looking for someone who has led teams in the past and can go from very hands-on in the early stages of the company to managing teams of 20-40 engineers. You will make executive technology decisions on behalf of the company, reporting to the CEO, and make investments to align the company's vision with its technological needs. The best candidate may be able to grow into a CTO role in the future.Responsibilities
Preferred Education And Experience
- Hands-on contributor who will own product development for the company.
- Collaborate with the C-Suite in developing and driving the technology vision of the company.
- Obsessing about the user experience and ensuring every product we publish leads to a high-quality user experience.
- Work directly with the customer success team and other stakeholders to deliver products that solve client problems.
- Lead teams of engineers & designers to ensure the successful & timely delivery of the product(s).
- Ensure that the technological resources meet the company's short and long-term needs.
- Develop technical aspects of the company's strategy to ensure alignment with its business goals.
- Track, analyze, monitor, and report on technology performance metrics.
- Ensure all products are securely designed & implemented and adhere to secure SDLC practices.
- Building and fostering a responsive DevOps culture.
- Designing CI/CD processes and pipelines.
- 10+ yrs experience working as a software developer and/or architect
- 5+ yrs with the responsibility of leading software development teams
- 5+ working in an environment that ships commercially-focused enterprise SaaS products
- Agile project management and scrum framework
- Experience with Red Team security products is a plus
- Knowledge of technological trends to build strategy
- BS in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
- NodeJS and Python frameworks
- Search and storage technologies (Elastic Search, MySQL, document-oriented databases)
- Cloud technology (AWS/GCP/AZURE)
- Modern web frameworks and microservices architectures
- Containers and instrumentation (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Shell scripting, command line scripting with bash, etc.
- Familiar with common SIEMs, red team tools, and breach and attack simulation platforms
Powered by JazzHR