MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
Tech Stack: AWS, Java, Spring
· Bachelor's degree (Masters preferred) in Software Engineering or related
· 15+ years in engineering, with a focus on digital solutions, building customized experiences leveraging components and microservices, and leveraging AWS for scaling low-latency applications
· 10+ years leading and managing teams of 10 or more individuals
· Hands-on experience with Java Spring, NodeJS, Angular, and React frameworks along with iOS and Android development
· Senior management related experience
· Must be able to influence results without having direct oversight of all parties involved
Looking for a candidate that is willing to go the extra mile to push progression in this team. Someone with great communication skills that can lead, mentor and grow the Digital Technologies Engineering team.
Our client is a world renowned leader in the banking industry. Since the 1980s, they offer extraordinary client service in private banking, private business banking and private wealth management. Our client has implemented technology into the banking/financial culture and believes that personal connections are everything.
This is an opportunity to step into a VP level position and make your mark on a rapidly growing team within one of the largest banks in the US.
* Unlimited PTO
* 30% bonus