Voice Platform-Quality Control Specialist
About Wonders Corporation
Wonders Corporation is a technology-enabled service company headquartered in New York City. The company specializes in providing ordering taking, marketing, social media management, and data analytics for the restaurant industry.
Job Description: Voice Platform-Quality Control Specialist
Voice Platform-Quality Control Specialist ensures the overall quality of products including services by implementing and maintaining effective quality control processes and feedback systems.
Duties and responsibilities:
● Execute the planned quality processes and monitoring in day-to-day operations.
● Gather relevant data to monitor the performance of processes and products.
● Conduct audits and reviews to assess conformance to quality standards and processes
and identify non-compliance.
● Analyze the collected data to identify trends, patterns, and opportunities for
● Involve in root cause analysis of quality issues and discussion of action plans with
● Implement the established feedback system to improve quality metrics and agent
● Conduct certification of newly hired agents and upskilling of experienced agents
● Support agent training on quality standards and procedures
● Maintain accurate records of all quality processes including audit results and action
● Bachelor's Degree holder in STEM-related courses (Science, Technology, Engineering
● Minimum of 2 years experience as Quality Control/ Quality Assurance
● Willing to work onsite (Dumaguete City)
● Willing to work on a graveyard shift/ shifting schedule
● Excellent attention to detail and analytical skills
● Working knowledge of 7 basic quality tools, root cause analysis, and risk assessment
Read our advice on how to answer the most common interview questions.