We are urgently seeking an experienced Data Engineer to join our Business Intelligence team full time. You will be expected to develop BI platform integrating with multiple systems to create a single version of truth.
- Ensure and own Data integrity across distributed systems.
- Extract, Transform and Load data from multiple systems for reporting into BI platform.
- Create Data Sets and Data models to build intelligence upon.
- Develop and own various integration tools and data points.
- Hands on development and / or design within the project in order to maintain timelines.
- Work closely with the Project manager to deliver on business requirements OTIF (ontime in full)
- Understand the cross-functional business data points thoroughly and be SPOC for all data related queries.
- Work with both Web Analytics and Backend Data analytics.
- Support the rest of the BI team in generating reports and analysis
- Quickly learn and use Bespoke & third party SaaS reporting tools with little documentation.
- Assist in presenting demos and preparing materials for Leadership.
- 3+ years of experience in Data modelling & Data warehousing.
- 3+ years of experience Developing/Designing reporting tools for enterprise companies
- Portfolio of Business intelligence/KPI/Reporting that were deployed in which the candidate was a key player
- Demonstrated ability to Design and Develop robust, scalable systems for large scale use
- Well experienced in with full stack BI/Reporting/analytics SaaS tools
- Prior experience in creating Data Warehouse and SQL.
- Experience with Shopify Plus.
- Experience with Social media Ads Suite (Google, FB et al).
- Experience with eCommerce marketing performance tools.
- eCommerce or supply chain domain experience would be an added advantage.
- A desire to work in a fast-paced environment
- Experience working in Agile environment
- Experience working with multi tiered, distributed systems
- Proactive communication.