We are seeking candidates to work within a dedicated team for one of our large manufacturing clients who have various sites and facilities around the globe. The team will be responsible for producing a plan to standardize the security technology installations across their sites and facilities.
The role is to conduct technical survey work of existing electronic security systems and establish a roadmap and designs for future standardization.
This role will require up to 60% travel to different client sites in the Americas region.
- Draft repeatable site survey and designs related workflow for findings analysis, potentially leveraging automation (Microsoft Forms, Power Automate, etc).
- Conduct site surveys and post-survey drawings, leveraging Control Risks’ local resources on an as needed basis.
- Site surveys will be predominantly in the Americas Region but some travel to other parts of the world may be required.
- Support in requirements, workflow and reporting drafting as needed.
- Deploy to sites for installation quality review and reporting.
- Control Risks offers a competitively positioned compensation and benefits package that is transparent and summarized in the full job offer.
- We operate a discretionary bonus scheme that incentivizes, and rewards individuals based on company and individual performance.
- Control Risks supports hybrid working arrangements, wherever possible, that emphasize the value of in-person time together - in the office and with our clients - while continuing to support flexible and remote working.
- 4+ years experience a physical security design consultant delivering engagements to a professional standard.
- Knowledge of video surveillance systems, access control systems, and control and monitoring systems technology
- Experience of electronic security systems design and installation
- Knowledge and experience using design-related software, e.g. AutoCAD, Revit, SketchUp, MS Project and other relevant software experience
- Knowledge of current national and international standards and installation practices
- Experience producing reports and specifications.
- Membership of a security related institute preferred.
- A relevant security industry qualification
- A strong customer service focus and ability to build and maintain trusting relationships.
- Ability to be a positive and effective team member.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple tasks simultaneously and prioritise.
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Ability to perform under pressure.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and as part of a team
The base salary range for this position in California or NYC is $100,000-$110,000 per year. Exact compensation offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. This information is provided per California SB 1162 and the NYC Wage Transparency Law.