Video Games Producer
- United Kingdom – Remote OK
We are a video game label started in 2011 with the idea of creating long-term, recognizable franchises by partnering up with talented developers from all over the world. We’ve released dozens of games, including Hello Neighbor, Graveyard Keeper, SpeedRunners, Potion Craft, Not For Broadcast, and more. Headquartered in the Seattle, Washington area, the company now has studios across the US, Netherlands, Latvia, and Eastern Europe.
We’ve now got an exciting opportunity for a Game Producer who will help oversee the success of innovative, inspiring titles developed by our partners worldwide. Our perfect candidate has a deep understanding of video games as an entertainment medium and a digital product, and for whom gaming is a passion and a calling in life. We strongly believe in autonomy and ownership and are looking for people who are creative and refuse to settle for the conventional. Producers at tinyBuild are charged with the overall success of their product and participate in the product, development, creative, marketing, and all other aspects of publishing.
You will have the option of working remotely worldwide on a US East Coast or EU schedule or onsite at one of our various offices scattered across the world!
- 3+ years’ experience in the role of a game producer or a project lead and at least one title shipped in this capacity;
- Deep interest in, and understanding of, the games industry and consumer expectations
- Deep interest in, and understanding of, games as an entertainment medium and a product;
- Proactive, humble, and conscientious, with a high sense of ownership and autonomy;
- A proven problem-solver because every project is different and every team is different;
- Ability to handle multiple projects at a time, with different deadlines and requirements;
- Top-notch communication skills that allow you to explain complex ideas and motivate teams through mutual understanding;
- Understand storytelling, whether through images, video, interactive media, or prose;
- Fluent in written and spoken English, with command of other languages a plus;
- An appetite for learning new things;
- An inveterate gamer!
- Helping our partners bring their games to market at the desired quality, budget, and timeline;
- Working with our partners and internal teams to build and maintain our projects’ publishing schedules, which marry development milestones with marketing activities;
- Working with a product group of producers, marketing managers, and community managers to craft a publishing strategy for each product – and execute it!
- Understand player expectations and market changes to help development teams steer their vision in the right direction;
- Work closely with internal teams to support, market, and launch titles across multiple platforms;
- Participate in assessing new game pitches and prospective partner studios
- Working on a diverse portfolio of creative and exciting PC and console games from all over the world;
- Joining a rapidly expanding company with lots of opportunities for personal growth (covering Professional development courses, game dev conferences, and other events);
- Having the option to work remotely on a flexible schedule;
- Traveling to industry and consumer events to represent tinyBuild and connect to partners and players;
- Two weeks of corporate holidays simultaneously for the whole team (one in the summer and one during the Christmas and New Year celebrations). This gives you a complete break from your tasks and any communication with your team;
- Corporate hardware.