Medallia is the pioneer and market leader in Experience Management. Our award-winning SaaS platform, Medallia Experience Cloud, leads the market in the understanding and management of experience for candidates, customers, employees, patients, citizens and residents.
We are more than a software company. We want to be known as a company that does the right thing, no matter the challenge or controversy. We are committed to creating a culture that values every person and every experience. Individual life experiences shape the way we interact with the world, which is why we encourage people to bring their whole selves to work each day. The strength of our global workforce is the most significant contributor to our success.
We believe: Every Experience Matters. Talent is Everywhere. All Belong Here.
At Medallia, we hire the whole person.
The Video Content Editor is a highly skilled creative resource for the internal Medallia Brand and Creative agency and works to bring content to life. The Medallia Brand and Creative Team believes that each team member makes a significant contribution to our success. That contribution should not be limited by the assigned responsibilities outlined in a job description. Therefore, this job description is designed to outline primary duties, qualifications, and job scope, but not limit the employee or the organization to just the work identified. It is our expectation that each team member will offer their services wherever and whenever necessary to ensure the success of our endeavors and to pursue individual career growth.
In short, we're looking for passionate people to join our team. We believe creating excellent work and having a good time while doing it is what workplace dreams are made of. We value feedback and hitting deadlines. Ideating and executing. Dreaming and doing. Ready to build the future of Medallia with us?
In this role, you will conceptualize, design and execute the production of video content and other digital features for Medallia. You will also contribute to script development and assist in the development of project scripts and outlines, giving technical feedback during the process and receiving feedback. You will also create high quality motion graphics to be used in a variety of mediums including videos, websites, presentations and digital products. You will edit together original footage, and/or stock photos and /video delivering high quality Medallia videos, websites, presentations and digital products. You will report to our Head of Brand and Creative, be part of an innovative team tasked with redefining and iterating on the company's brand identity. Along with your resume please include a link to your reel/portfolio.
* Work as a creative partner to cut engaging social, narrative, internal, and non-traditional branded content, often with a quick turn
* Actively engage in each project stage from inception to the final cut, including workflow design, footage transcoding and logging, editing, sound design and mix, light motion graphics, color correction and grading, and archiving and media management
* Collaborate closely with key stakeholders, including creative teams, producers, and directors
* Create and enforce editorial standards across all platforms and projects
* Participate in the ideation process, offering creative input and practical perspective along the way
* Work with internal team to help design workflows and delivery strategies
* Juggle and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously, supporting other duties and special projects as necessary
* Foster a spirit of collaboration
* Stay up to date on all best practices for YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn among other platforms
* Collaborate closely with the creative team, partners, and clients on developing video and other digital concepts and projects. Ensures that products meet program goals.
* Assist with creating storyboards and scripts
* Ensure all produced material is correctly optimized for chosen dissemination across various channels
* Work directly with external consultants (videographers, photographers, narrators, programmers, voice artists, animators, translators, developers/coders) to ensure that their work matches the alignment with Medallia's quality and branding of Medallia products.
* 4+ years of video editor experience
* Strong reel/portfolio demonstrating high level editing and storytelling skills
* Expert knowledge of post production software including Premiere and After Effects (Avid is a nice plus)
* Firm grip on basics of color correction, mixing, and motion graphics
* Advanced knowledge of digital camera formats, frame rates, codecs, compression techniques and file-based workflows
* Flexibility to adapt to changing timelines and deliverables
* Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines in a fast-paced creative environment
* A demonstrated track record of gaining trust and respect by consistently demonstrating sound critical thinking skills and maintaining composure in stressful situations
* Exceptional written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate with all levels of employees
* High level of creativity and professionalism
* Highly organized with a keen sense of attention to detail
At Medallia, we celebrate diversity and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Equal opportunity is afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We do not discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other protected category. We also consider all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Medallia is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities in accordance with the American Disabilities Act and local disability laws.
For information regarding how Medallia collects and uses personal information, please review our Privacy Policies.